Where do you guys see BTC exactly one year from now?

Where do you guys see BTC exactly one year from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg
s.dto.jp/shibuya/shop-list
s.dto.jp/gal/1880271
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sub 4k

What do you mean by see it?

ONE (1) MILLION (10^6)

down in the dumps, the tech is so old and out of date its going to tank soon in favor of better tokens that plan on taking crypto mainstream

I don't know when the year will be but I think the global central bank fiat currencies will start failing catastrophically one day and everyone will start panic rushing into cryptos. Then all the "you can't cash out" threads will appear comical because cash will be worthless and the opposite problem will be going on.

Correction to 5K by middle next year

It gains mass market adoption, gets too popular too quickly, and the pool cannot handle so many transactions so it just gets locked. Killed by its own popularity. Lots of shitty exchanges die off and crypto in general is in bearish market, but still goes on as there's some good tech still, at least as niche usage.

By time core team fixes it it's 2020 and people have already moved on to using anything but bitcoins.

Lower than it is today, how much lower is anyone's guess but it's such a piece of shit coin, controlled by Chinese miners and expensive and slow to send - it's going to lose steam eventually in favor of most likely ETH or LTC. The only thing Bitcoin has going for it is name recognition, everything else about it is inferior.

$17,500
This is a BTC thread not a BCH thread

where do you fucking see it just answer the god damn question fuck

Can't they just upgrade it?

1 mil

Some old thing people talk about in past tense

$167K
digits confirm

If it doesn't start gaining traction more as a currency rather than a speculative bubble then the bubble will definitely pop, it's just a matter of when. This isn't to say that you can't make some good cash in the mean time.

Blockstream will vehemently oppose any upgrades that threaten their business model.

If Gold has a market valuation of $7 trillion. I see cryptocurrency as a whole reaching that amount.

So that would put bitcoin around 100-200k depending on if it maintains the market cap lead.

I think user means this:

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg

I mean I find it so disgusting how bitter some of you are. fucking laughing my way to the bank.

BTC somewhere around $40k a coin.

150k+

Holy fuck I can't cash in

$10k

if digits BTC @ 300K exactly one year from this post.

Oh, great.

228.28K$ averging all estimations of this thread.

I believe between 5K (normies come, big pum n dump) or 10K (normies forgot about it after christmas, alowing it to "rest" and don't dip too much.

up on a monitor in the background of my hotel room in shibuya while I'm balls deep in that azn grill.

unironically 100k

I look forward to being a millionaire.

s.dto.jp/shibuya/shop-list

ナイス

This would work better if I could understand japanese the next time I'm over.

Will stick with tinder I guess.

s.dto.jp/gal/1880271
Found a gem in Fukuoka.

Buying if digits

I guess that means to wait for price to fall a little right?Confirm me please digits

In the near future it's going to correct down to about 5500 ~ 6500, but after a "steady fluctuation" over the next twelve months we can expect it to reach about 21000 ~ 28000. Anyone who thinks it will be more than this is just making wild speculations based on manic optimism that a major bank will buy into it, or that a large online retailer will start buying/selling in BTC and cause mass adoption. I don't think it will happen quite so fast as many people think.

But 21000 per coin is not unreasonable, and probably leaning a bit to the safer, low end of the spectrum. It's more likely by November 28 2018 a single bitcoin will be worth over 25000 USD.

i think eventually another platform that addresses the mining centralization pow problem will go head to head with it. possibly even convert many people from btc.

UNDO
~5k
Look for BCH

15,000$ because Zimbabwe needs to make profit from 13k$ bitcoin price

$25,000 Minimum

In 2020 it will be $100,000

Somewhere between 5k (we get gox'd again) and 50k (bullrun continues)

if we could only meme our way to 1million