Bought my first BTC this morning. How do I make small gainz? Thinking of going in to XMR

Bought my first BTC this morning. How do I make small gainz? Thinking of going in to XMR.

Other urls found in this thread:

hacked.com/behind-the-coin-obsidian-odn/
discord.gg/zcqgfsy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy LINK on binance bro. you gotta buy small market cap coins. XMR ain't gonna do you shit with so little.

Wait until the price goes 1% higher than your purchase price, then sell. Your welcome user

Well, I've already made about $0.49 and that was in about 10 hours. I guess I'm really wondering if I should just up how much BTC I have. I'm too paranoid to flip between shitcoins right now.

Gold luck cashing out, buddy

Wow 49 cent. Do YOU a favor and invest in BCPT

NORMIES GTFO MY BUBBLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Buy life

Sadly once you buy btc you can not go back (you can't cash out). The idea behind this is that if you buy a cryptocurrency it means that you will support it as a means of transaction for ever in the future (you should invest thinking that it will be used instead of fiat, so there's no need to cash out).

dont you know you cant cash out?

>people shilling their coins to someone with 0.02 BTC
How desperate do you have to be ahahaha buy POE please ahahahahaha

Put it all in ODN and hold for a year.
hacked.com/behind-the-coin-obsidian-odn/

Do not do this. But obviously solid projects like Ethereum, Monero, or more risky ones like OMG or LINK that still have solid business models and apparent corporate connections. Obsidian is a trap/scam and you will see by how unintelligent the memes and general shilling is.

>buying the dragon right before it gets slayed
Mega fucking kek my dude. Trade it for ETH now while you can before BTC drops to 5k tomorrow.

>implying I don't know that can't cash out is a meme

HODL

join a pump group and enjoy the free gains.

discord.gg/zcqgfsy

Don't go chasing memes. Just buy more and hold.

I cashed out 18k to my bank account this month and 2k to gift cards on gyft.com

My tax rate is 0% because I held my crypto longer than a year and my income is under 37.5k a year.

Get fucked wagefag

And the standard deduction is 6k, so you can cash out 42.5k per year before you hit the 15% capital gains bracket

Screencapped you unbased accusations of someone who clearly didn’t research and gets all his info from Veeky Forums. You will feel very stupid in a few months, but that is fine. Living is learning after all. Hopefully you will get another chance with something else.

SHould have bought ETH instead. Once the bubble on bitcoin pops, ETH will be the most safe and most likely to actually go up

Okay I'm in the same income bracket as you, but do you have to hodl for at least a year to avoid the CGT or what?

yes

Yes you have to hodl at least a year, don't forget to check if there are state income taxes too

state capital gains I mean