HS student investing

I'm a HS senior with 23k USD in savings. I'd like to have atleast a 100k networth by the time I graduate college. My plan.

>6k into ETH.
>buy 1 BTC, not sure if It will dip but I don't want to buy ATH.
>5k into Amazon stock
>keep the rest in savings.

Does this sound like a good plan?

>buying at the peak of the bubble
lul

as good as any

but buy after the correction

good luck

Good plan

post pics of feet

Amazon stock is retarded

How much bigger is Amazon going to get?
My best stock picks were when I autistically understood the area better than investors or the market, i.e video games, electronics.

Amazon will get even bigger, soon people won't even go to stores at all.

>23k
>high school senior

How the fuck do some of you have so much money at such young ages??

Either you are Jewish and that is uour Bat Mitzvah money or you are rich.

Anyway. I recommend going into ETH and WTC.

This isn't the peak user. There will be no more crashes, now that normie money is here.

The answer to this question is literally the only reason I even clicked on this bitch thread. I worked every weekend from 16-18 and never had anything close to that. He probably gets $1000/em allowances for cleaning up his room and not being “too” disrespectful.

Buy Blocknet. Stake it. Watch it moon when people start using picrelated.

Apple has a beter p/e that amazon and enough free cash to survive a correction, personally I'd rather have that for a 4 year hold . I'm freshman in college with 55k in crypto as of today, and I'd say probably don't buy bitcoin at this point. If your buying go through eth into alts atm, preferably things with easy value statements and not already valued high as fuck. Personally I'm in REQ and Stellar lumens, because I think cryptos main use will be to disrupt payments with blockchain protocols and the way these coins gain value is very clear to me, also made money off of Walton. Those are my recommendations, that and VE chain.
The best coins though IMO, are wait a few weeks and buy Wan chain and ICON and then just hold them, assymetric investing, don't put too much in that your worried about em, but they should definetly become massive in 1 years time.

Go 50% in crypto. Split that money between ETH and POWR.

50% in traditional stock market. Go like 75% tech.

Good Luck, Jew.

I have 55k as college freshman. All of it from crypto/options trading. I worked for a year and a half to make my initial starting money, and never bought bullshit x box shit and games. I got lucky, and made some smart decisions, and some dumb ones, but the idea that you can't make money as a kid is fucking retarded.

dont buy bitcoin. bitcoin might grow more but it will die. you cant go wrong with ETH tho. i would wait for a dip (i myself am waiting for it to go down to 350 to buy in) and put everything in it. amazon has already reached maturity, i dont think its that worth to invest in it.

don't put all your stock money in a single stock. put it in VTI or some other index fund and forget about it. take your risks on the crypto side.

350 seems a bit low

if ETH goes down to 350 ill sell my balls to the pope

>shit Veeky Forums actually believes

Crypto is great and all, but you're fucking stupid to think it somehow changed human nature

Here's a thought: now that normie money had entered the game (at ATH), what happens when early investors/pumpers want to cash out? You think they'll keep this thing afloat out of the goodness of their charitable capitalist hearts?

Yes buy ETH at ATH
Then buy 1 BTC for $10,000 at ATH
Then put $5K into the meme stock at ATH
Then keep the rest in a savings account with 1% gains.

Sounds great

>spends half life savings on BTC at ATH
>spends rest on ETH at ATH
what could go wrong?

I’d do it soon, I honestly don’t see much of a dip anytime soon

Larp

The idea that I would believe a fucking 17 yo turned a modest sum of money into 55k trading is fucking retarded.

Amazon stock = yes. They are trying to incorporate prescription drugs into their business. Pharmacy is a mega fucking HUGE market (certified tech speaking). Their stock will dip at first if they succeed, but it will absolutely moon once it becomes mainstream. Even if they don't sell scripts, their stock will slowly rise.

Amazon will put a logo on the moon that can be seen from fucking earth. They are far from being exhausted. With money comes opportunities and they're shitting gold bricks. See my post above ^

Nice satan trips, I'm not Jewish but my parents are wealthy and gave me the money.

Trip 9's of THIS truth

drone deliveries and cashier-less stores are coming soon

put 23k into coss then retire in 2 years with 23m

>I recommend going into ETH and WTC
Wasn't the WTC the biggest crash of all time?

This is not true.
There are so many products/services that you simply cannot or should not buy online. That consumers refuse to buy online.
Would you buy a car online? A house? Something highly customizable? Really any expensive item that is infrequently purchased.
Consumers almost always choose to see these products in person before buying.

This is the reason why Tesla has showrooms even though you can only buy online.

Ouch. This is actually what every single person during large crashes have said like during tulip mania.

pretty much this. When the whales that manipulates the market cashes out the normie massacre will be something to behold.

Consider Overstock instead of Amazon. It's on an upward trend that will continue at least for a little while. Look at Amazon around March and see if it did the usual yearly January/February dip, if so buy in then. Don't expect crazy returns though. That one is a slow locomotive.

Nice, I’m buying

Jesus Christ you Nigers stop fucking telling people to buy ETH, BitcoinCash will have smart contracts in like a couple months and ETH will fucking bleed just like BTC market share is bleeding right now.

God I hate you stupid fucking eth shills, there isn't a fucking brain cell among the whole of you