Where is bitcoin in terms of this chart? Are normies even investing yet?

Where is bitcoin in terms of this chart? Are normies even investing yet?

We in the mania phase

delusion if not new paradigm

doesnt mean the future isnt bright, but right now we're way overbought and fomo'd

We are obviously at public. Cnn and cnbc talk about it.

First sell off happened a few years back. Media Attention now. We have a ways to go.

CNN is fake news though

D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

This. Just traded all my BTC into ETH. More reliable growth from here on out and at a steady pace too. Normies will read about BTC, get shook by the price, and then look for the next best thing which is well within their price range and still growing. They'll have fomo on BTC and go all-in on ETH. ETH now while you still can.

Chart doesn't even apply. We're at the tipping point.

i'd say the first 10% of Early Majority

back to r/ethtrader with you

btc goes down everything goes down

it's time you shitcoiners understand this

>laggards
lol why isn't this word used more to ridicule those who lag

take off

Bitcoin core is at enthusiasm phase. Everything else is on the upswing after the bear trap.

>Are normies even investing yet?
you are the normie for posting this shit again

>Are normies even investing yet?
why do you think it's gone up so fast?

ETH is just as overbought.

once again future is bright, but buying right now at ATH would literally be an act of mental retardation. it is NOT breaking 500, look at the sell walls on GDAX, Finex, etc. it's running out of steam. look at ETH's past, it's obvious where its going.

This model doesn't work for Bitcoin. Institutional Investors don't "really" start until next month, but there's clear media attention.

Broke 500 on bithumb...

Anyone who doesn't think we're already in public interest is delusional. My 50 something year old coworker is as normal as they come. She doesn't even know what the cloud is or how to check storage on her phone, but she asked me about bitcoin the other day.

Her other recent discoveries:

Snapchat

Ctrl + f