Chainlink

forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2017/11/22/5-essential-blockchain-predictions-that-will-define-2018/2/#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=2773
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But I don't get it

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
JUST BOUGHT 100k

it means

we gon be rich, nigga

#2, 3, and 4 means Ark will moon.

can somone paste the article. fuck forbes

nice just bought 100k

Insider here: Sergey has been taken to a Moscow sanctuary. A family member states working with financial institutions was simply too contradicting regarding his libertarian communist values. Get well soon brother! Show some support!

its fake and gay

>A large number of blockchain initiatives will fail.
Fucking sell

It says very clearly in there that Sergey is just developing the oracle service for SWIFT and will be hired out on a per contract basis so companies can simply build there own oracle networks.

He's still working on ChainLink, but this doesn't look good.

No it doesn't you dumb faggot

fuck you I'm trying to improve my FUD I'm not done accumulating

Ctrl+f
Chainlink or link
0 results
Time to sell

kek

I really regret not buying a shit ton more last week.

"Insurers AIG are piloting a blockchain smart contract system to oversee the creation of complex insurance policies which require international cooperation, and we should expect more to follow in their steps next year."

>LINK

#3 has reference to AIG doing smart contract for insurance. But they are partnering with Microsoft for it. MS has criplet things but don't think they use any intelSGX or decentralized

sergey and skelly lead a pedo ring in southeast asia. thats why the banks are accepting them. the jew lizards that run the banks have been devouring kids as part of their rituals. there is no hope

Sergey and Steve worked with microsoft on thier bletchly cryptlets project. What do you think they will use as an oracle solution?

In this video, Sergey states that they are indeed "working with Microsoft..." on the development of their cryptlets at 46:13 (Link below)

youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=2773

Same, times running out and price swings are reflecting that.

fucking nice find

here is the project they are talking about:
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md

dude we've known that for the past month keep up

It's so easy to just throw chainlink in the article yet no one does that. I wonder why?
Hint: he dropped link long time ago and is working for companies on their own projects.

omg -> skateboard sticker of apple -> 1bill marketcap
link -> powerpoint full of big company logos -> soon below ICO

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

price going up

price manipulation at its best. Shaking weak hands before they "set the price" much higher than it is now. It's so obvious to see. Keeping the price at 1950 sats. Anyone who sells now is literally retarded

Heard the same bullshit at every point down from 8k
Delusional bag holder

Thats probably one of the gayest thing I've heard