Why would you ever cash out?

Why are you even concerned wether you can cash out or not?
Why would you even want to and pax the tax jew? Just get TenX and never move back to Fiat ever.

The point of Crypto is to be completely independent from Fiat.

zero security. you lose your card youre fucked. also, if you think uncle sam isnt on to this shit you're out of your mind. enjoy the massive penalties and interest on your overdue taxes pajeet

is tenx anonymous? If not enjoy your tax

This sadly

anything of this kind that needs tokens to achieve transaction is a shitcoin ponzi scam

>you lose your card youre fucked.

You can lock it immediately with the App.

>also, if you think uncle sam isnt on to this shit you're out of your mind

How would they track it though? TenX is the one doing the transaction, so if anything it would be the companies duty to pay the taxes, as you can't be sure at what point exactly they convert to Fiat.

Get yourself a good legal insurance that convinces courts the company needs to be in charge of paying the taxes just like the company is in charge of paying the VAT

It uses Bitcoin

>convert to Fiat

Funny because can't and shouldn't?

Govt subpoenas tenx for info, you're fucked

My grocery bill is not paid in crypto, it is paid in fiat.
My utility bill is not paid in crypto, it is paid in fiat.
My fuel bill is not paid in crypto, it is paid in fiat.
My mortgage is not paid in crypto, it is paid in fiat.

My fiat is insured against losses by the FDIC. My crypto is not.
My fiat is tangible, crypto is not.
My fiat is universally accepted in the country which I reside, crypto is not.

Need I go on?

because it's a fucking meme in terms of taxes.

Tenx
Tenx
Tenx
Tenx

I feel like you people just think you can tell the IRS "I don't know what my money has been doing" and they'll shrug and walk away. They don't give a shit. If you seem to have put in an effort but failed to report properly out of ignorance, they'll be lenient in penalizing you. If you seem like you're fucking with them, they'll throw their highest penalties, interest rates and back tax rates in order to make sure you paid whatever you owed.

Let's assume the transaction fee is the only tax you pay. Let's assume no capital gains tax. What the hell are you going to buy? Unless you live in Japan there aren't many crypto friendly countries out there. You certainly can't buy a house to live in.

You mean a service that converts crypto to fiat in order to make it spendable, and I have to pay for it?

Why the fuck would I do that when I can just spend the fiat directly? Derp.

Fucking anything that accepts Visa

Because your Fiat doesn't double in value in a months time

It doesn't drop 20% on a fucking whim either.

It wouldn't be that hard to buy silver with crypto. Then you just sell the silver to to pawn shops. I believe gold is taxed and pawn shops keep tabs on it. At Least in the US.

spotted the pnd pajeet

It's fucking visa, they keep a record of everything for the government. The government will just say you bought all this shit on your visa without declaring as income. So you've kind of fucked yourself now.

It's too fucking complicated to pay taxes on all my trades.. I readjust my positions at least every other day. Plus I only have about 5k total in crypto. I feel like it's not really worth giving a shit for either party. I'm worried about what's going to happen when I suddenly have enough worth caring about though, considering the only record keeping I do is on blockfolio

>then I suddenly have enough worth caring about though

then you have more trades to go back over, check and balance

TenX is tanking. who fucking cares?

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY

here's the big issue tho.

Who wants to convert their BTC to cash and pay by card WITHOUT replacing their BTC that will inevitably going up in value? Do you want to be a repeat of Pizza Guy?

This is why it's retarded. You are better off just using your fiat VISA card and leaving your crypto alone.

But that would require you to use Fiat anyway. Which you could put into Crypto instead

>keep pouring income into BTC
>use wallet as savings account
>take out what I need when I need

y r ppl so dum?

Why buy TenX when Monaco is available?

well maybe once everybody on earth puts all their money into crypto, then tenx will make sense, but at that point why not just pay each other for things with crypto

Because it won't let you register

Did you just watch Ordinal Scale recently.

Because I ordered that shit in august and I'm still waiting..

Did you know you can't cash out of TenX? It just says "declined". Try it.

i got a few eps into the gun game series before i quit SAO
does it get better? loved all of season 1 tho

You have to actually have BTC on your wallet you know