Ok guys here's the deal: I always make threads making fun of vertcoin and funding it but I really love this coin and...

Ok guys here's the deal: I always make threads making fun of vertcoin and funding it but I really love this coin and here's what you should know:
This shit is hitting 15 usd in December (before Christmas) and it's going to be added to normie base along with bcash.
Do whatever you want and if you see another vertcoin shill thread fud it and tell em vert sounds like fart.

Other urls found in this thread:

prnt.sc/h5nbyy
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7f2gt3/vertcoin_passes_every_single_requirement_to_be
discord.gg/DsRSYn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's going to be added to normie base

its going back to $1 where it belongs lol it does nothing btc/ltc all these other coins cant do. enjoy bags mate

Coinbase
I know but this is crypto. Oh also buy some ripple. Obvious x4 by January aswel.

i have vtc and it would be awesome to have it be on normie base but your a fucking faggot for thinking that. stop giving this coin a bad name

VTC is going to $20 in 2018, deal with it faggots. Get ready for a shit ton of updates. HAHAHA!

> he thinks VTC is going nowhere

he knows its normiebase is coinbase dumb fuck. he just was asking what proof do you have of it

>asking for proof on Veeky Forums

There's two on that list that won't make it and one is still unconfirmed yet.

Also He's probably larping or he forgot about ripple.

Which Coins will be added to Coinbase? do we know? They will all obviously have a huge jump in price due to the increase volume.

soon as i can stop carry bags of this shitcoin I AM OUT!!!

I've only been able to accumulate 500 VTC because I started buying 3 months ago... will I make it??

TFW mining 150 VTC/mo and making $12400/year net profit tax free

Also -

Fun fact: VTC satisfies every single requirement to be listed on Coinbase.

prnt.sc/h5nbyy
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7f2gt3/vertcoin_passes_every_single_requirement_to_be

GRS blows VTC out of the water

GRS > VTC

Name one person on the GRS dev team.

PROTIP you can't. Because it's a pajeet scam coin. Good luck with your bags.

What's your setup user :( I wanna get into mining it

GRS has disruptive technology

I'm guessing like 10 1060s? Would cost maybe $6-8k to setup. But he's larping cause even at today's prices he's be making less than $10k a year not factoring in electricity or setup costs. Plus VTC was super cheap till recently so you could have only been making a fraction of that up until the last month or so. Still worth it in the long run though if you hold the coins and don't sell... which would mean you are actually losing money each month waiting to sell.

Buddha said don't be attached to a coin in particular. The way to win is to have an edge over someone else! Buy low before the information is out there, and then sell high to the masses. You need to trade based on information that nobody has yet! Information is power. Speed is key. Find it all out here: discord.gg/DsRSYn