>LINK
You made it based off of that alone

you already made it kys op.

buy decred bro

such as?

I only bought Link cause I wanted to participate in Biz's ultimate shitcoin

I want at least 5 million.

Why did you sell 60k blockmason? Weren't you super sure about it

There's an ICO I want to get into, didn't want to pull from other coins.

You have two more digits than me, but you probably started last year. I just started last month, we have similar lists, NEO, OMG, ETH, but I also am buying ETHOS hoping it's my coin besides I've accumulated about 300 OMG but 1,000 ETHOS and 10 BCD
Good Job OP keep at it, we are growing 100bill every month or two so we will all make it ,we will hit 1 Trillion market this year and we will be in the early adopters, you earlier than myself

What's the ico

In a year or 2 you will be able to retire.

Do you just demand other people answer your every whim or do you ever say please?

What a faggot fuck off. You post your folio like 6 times a day too attention whore

>another fuckwit on biz

Back to b with you

"Please" go fuck yourself nigger

was it AION

losing out on incredibly valuable information that would net you 10-15x because of your ego. You're not going to do very well in life. tsk tsk.

>What a faggot fuck off. You post your folio like 6 times a day too attention whore
seriously this op you fucking faggot

I've seen this same thread 3 times
kys, you already made it

dumbass

Yeah clearly I'm the one with the ego. I could give two shits about some random on Veeky Forums shitter coin pick of the week

Stfu you've already definitely made it

>200k in fake internet coins
>made it

lmao

feel free to blow your brains out. its kinda ironic because you wouldnt have gotten anywhere without biz

Missing XRM and XlM

how much does you mom cost?

get rid of xrp, etp, bcpt and put it into XMR or BTC

First legit diversified portfolio I've seen here

gottem

omg fuck off you stupid nigger no one cares abotu your fake blockfolio account this is the most pathetic retard on Veeky Forums ive seen in a while

>200k
>still measuring in fiat

Go fuck yourself

I can literally feel your butthurt through my screen kek

why fun coin? what is that shit?

Buy LINK