Picture this

Picture this.

A blockchain that manages real estate registries. I want to buy your house, we set up a smart contract where I send the money and you send send the property titles. The smart contract sends the title to my wallet and the funds to yours. The house has a smart lock that is unlocked with the private key of the wallet that holds the property rights.

The same could be done with cars for example.

But why

A blockchain that helps manage all your other blockchain assets

You would need a client that hooks into the wallet that can represent the information regarding ownership. You would need to start with a national system, because most countries have different document formats with differing degrees of information.

My advice is just that, if you were to make a system like this target your nation. Then look to expand.

To enforce property rights without a central authority...

>complete transaction on the smart blockchain
>pull up to the house in my honda accord
>"this is the house I just bought!" I shout to my parents in the car
>I told you I was a crypto millionaire!
>"its freezing, user, just show us around inside, maybe we were wrong about your byte coins"
>ill just open the door now... hmm... maybe the transaction just doesnt have enough confirmations
>the lock isnt opening
>im not sure who i can call about this..
>"i knew it... user is just messing with us again, take us home right now! this house is vacant, the power probably isnt even on!"
>drive parents back home, hurry inside and slink back into my basement
>fucking scammed again...

So, Etherium?

I'll help you make it, I'm working on a different ICO atm, but this idea sounds as good as any other.

Give me your e-mail and I'll contact you.

Just another unnecessary third party is what will eventually be a simple token-for -everything open source platform

Decentralisation is more than buzzwords

Uhhh, cutting title companies and reaalllttooorr out tbe deal, sign me up!

so...bitbay?

Someone already sold 5 acres of land through bitbay...

Completely ignorant idea. Real estate brokers and home inspectors exist for a reason user - to make sure you don't get fucked on a shit house.

>Real estate brokers and home inspectors exist for a reason user - to make sure you don't get fucked on a shit house.

Home inspectors exist for that reason. Real estate brokers are just trying to get paid in a job that requires minimal skill.

so a smart contract based on ethereum blockchain...

let me guess, you want to make a token so people can pump and dump it.

actually this is true...real estate agents are just another shitty middleman waiting to get automated.

>Real estate brokers are just trying to get paid in a job that requires minimal skill.

Pretty accurate, but that's what makes it such a cozy career.
>be real estate broker
>pay a few bucks to take a test and get certified by the state
>make your own hours
>can even take months off at a time but still do enough work throughout the year to be fine
>become acquainted and sometimes really good friends with a bunch of rich and famous people

Is there a single interesting blockchain / token idea that has actually been implemented in the real world?

People keep writing made up ideas in "white papers" to launch an ICO and then nothing happens beside more investing and trading.

Thanks, the next time a burglar comes I'll show them my smart contract.
Seriously, the IOT bubble will burst before crypto.

Ark?

The thing I don't get with this and similarity with POWR. You can already use money to buy power so why would I want a shitty currency that I can only do one thing with? Why is it an advantage to have a currency with only one use?

kek
Worst thing about memecoins is the people who use them are all scammers. No wonder they want to live in a "trustless" society, they can't trust anyone.