Will Chainlink make me rich or not god fucking damn it...

Will Chainlink make me rich or not god fucking damn it? I don't wanna sit around here and pretend like I give a shit about blockchains or smart contracts or API whitelisting or SWIFT partnerships or whatever the fuck, I just wanna go all in on a crypto coin and watch it go 1000x or more and just get rich that way. Well?!

How much LINK do you have?

u've made it

lol only brainlets would seriously consider this question. If it will make you rich it won't matter until at least a year from now so make some safe investments until you hear some comforting news about chainlink and then invest into it with your extra money from safe investments.

fuck you biz im asking the real questions here

>buy the news

This is how you miss out on super moons folks

sell the hype, buy the news

Link is not going to the moon. Sorry.

IT'S GOING TO THE FUCKING ANDROMEDA GALAXY.

1 BILLION DOLLAR LINKIES BY NEXT FEBRUARY OR I WILL APOLOGIZE.

P.S. Fuck Link

Hype and news are often synonymous shit bird

I'm trying figure out why everyone is mega butthurt about LINK. It's not the only coin that has tanked hard.

20 dollars next summer when swift gets up and running.

If you have 1 link your already ahead off the game my friend

Cause half of it is owned by this board alone (probably). I made money off it when it first came out and took profits kek. If it ends up the next ethereum I'm comfy, if it ends up 0 I still made money.

>0.20

FTFY. With Sergey M.I,A and Corda now being a direct competitor to Chain Link and its partnership to Swift, you would be lucky to see 0.40 Q42018

Next gen FUD is disappointing-tier.

D-d-don't worry
we'll all make it to l-l-lamboland
this is the little coin that could... just HODL you weak cunts!!!!! and stop asking questions!!

this FUD fucking sucks. try harder cunts

That will be worth $0.37 in early 2018.

Baller don't be fucking with us

That's a fake baller can't type that good.

I just sold my 50k LINK for QSP because honestly can't tell if it's legit or not because of the amount of trolling on here.

I know right, fucks with me everyday

CHAIN LINK CORPORAL REPORTING IN!!!!!!!!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PRIVATE PULL UP YOUR GOD DAMN BOOT STRAPS AND GET THE FUCK BACK IN LINE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUP

OOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Corda now being a direct competitor
>checks out corda: no blockchain
???????????????