..looking for advice from the old guard

Now a few months into crypto and this is what I’m rolling.. aggressive enough? Trying to beat bitcoin 2x1 the next 6-12.. do i have a shot? Advice and criticism accepted.. but please only from the deep 4channers i know lurk out there..

If you're not holding 100k worth of bitcoin you're doing it wrong.

Bitcoin is a guaranteed 10x. Why are you so being so risk loving?

drop fun for enj

Look into DNA as a utility token that will outperform BTC in the next 3 months

>shitcoin
>shitcoin
>shitcoin
>shitcoin
>shitcoin
>eth
>shitcoin
>shitcoin

Put a minimum of $150k-200K in good long term holds you idiot. Gamble with the other ~ $100k if you must. Something like this:

$100k in BTC
$50k in ETH
$25k in BCH
$25k in XMR
$50k in shitcoins of your choice

I’m trying to get where you got this year, next year.

I agree there is risk. I’m probably a gambit away if I get lucky from jumping into a more conservative setup.

But I didn’t get in on ETH, OMG, or XMR or BTC early. Trying to jump a few months ahead maybe.

Argh hoping for the best.. so mad I didn’t get into XMR at $85.

Thanks for the feedback..

hiding your 24/h blockfolio %
Larper detected

I have spent 10 hours researching ENJ and really dig..

I know it sounds crazy, but these picks look silly pin the surface.. but all have some stalwart upside short and long.. masternodes like SYS and zCoin might not feel like bedrocks, but i believe masternodes are the new hedge fund bacon. Next, POWR feels like a mid cap risk already, and ZEN too. That leaves SUB and SONM and FUN as high yield, long bets but I bet on leaders and these guys are all ballers.

I need to convert to more BTC. I hope i’m able in a pump or two.

Thanks all, flaming appreciated.

I am down 10%. Just don’t want to show balance NBD.

I don’t know what a LARPer is yet but i’ll figure it out... this is me taking my shot at leaving corp life and risking it all in crypto man.

Really now, if you are looking at high yield bets, go and watch the Encrypgen facebook video update from last week. It's a $4m market cap with a live product before Christmas that solves a problem in a $20b growing market

I’m open.. i really dug POLL so i dropped a few ETH in and now i am gonna hold for awhile.. i suck at selling, good at picking.. hard to sell your babies..

No shame in going a bit conservative in crypto. Even a conservative approach is still volatile and risky as fuck in this environment. Take a look at some screenshots of the coinmarketcap top 50 from a year/ few months back. Doing that really opened my eyes to how many shitcoins seem promising but ultimately fail, and how it's not a smart move to pour big sums in them.

LARP stands for Life Action Role Play. AKA pretending to be someone/something you're not.

Thanks...

Can i get your honest feedback on plays? I am concerned that I’m in love with some potential that isn’t real.. call of siren.. or can i ride this for a month or two during bull market and peel away gains to BTC./ ETH and make it?

I guess.. right or wrong i’m Feeling like the pool runs deeper now... i have some Civic for example which I’d like more of.. were there really as many amazing potential projects year / months back / or am i seeing things

You have so much money in literal shitcoins. This strategy was never reasonable even back in the days when ICO could 100x. Now even 2x gains are very good.

Thx for feedback.. i’ll try to find opps to scale back..

I can't comment on your altcoins as I haven't researched them thoroughly, but I can tell you that it's a liability if you fall in love with coins. I know they can feel like your babies, but when it's time to cut losses it's time to let them go.

Yeah its tough man.. I’ve painfully watched 40k + twice and been unable to pull the trigger on sells..

Then i have this dream of running a couple MNs next year so i can’t pull the trigger on zCoin or SYS up massive.

Fuck .

Put Fun in Coss then

Returns will be much higher

Why do you like Cross over FUN.. protocol that prints gaming money sounds pretty tough to beat in a 400b industry no? I have been wanting to research COSS..

>I have been wanting to research COSS

singapore.

You do good research it seems, you'll decide if you want to open a position or not.

Thanks.. when i get into a coin i go obsessive on the research.. I’ll add COSS after Spectre.. just fell in love with Vechain.

OMG hasn’t even fully mooned yet. You have plenty of time. It’ll 10X this year. We have 3/4 more months to accumulate and once we break $20 there’s no looking back.

Damn.. did i fail to see more in COSS on the surface (haven’t researched) than an “exchange” ? I’ve been thinking its too hard to pick the winner of the decent exchanges.. or is COSS much more as i suspect or you wouldn’t recommend it

I have 1000 OMG but sold 2k off at 8.25 to buy more POWR hoping for another pump or two.. its painful a thing OMG > 9. honesty is the greatest hustle.. thanks. ;)

It's a big project

Why do i like Spectre?

Seems like one of the better flip ICOs there has been here’s why -

Token Burn.. + there are two tokens.. that is goin to cut circulation down any more...

Either that or i’m Way off and bonkers but i threw a bunch of ETH in.. flip at 2-4x.. can’t seem to get anyone’s opinion here on spectre.. thanks a lot for all the feedback guys..

U have piqued my interest

> No one said ARK yet