Is chainlink useful? Please restrain from memeing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZjPYB0qngw
youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE
discord.gg/DsRSYn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>please restrain from memeing
but link is a meme

I second this, while Chainlink is a curious investment option given its low price point at the moment and potential/hopes that it will moon exponentially in the coming months/years, it's incredibly hard to talk about without memeing as it kind of has become a meme because of how much some believe in it and how often it's posted.

The rules as follows:
Never talk serious about link.
Never discuss it's potential.
Never encourage others to buy.
Encourage other to drop their bags.
Buy as much as you can.
Laugh at those who listen to your fud.
Keep meme alive.
Got it?
You broke second rule, asshole.

Any of you guys think there'll come a time when people larp about gettin in on link when it was still cheap as fuck like they do Bitcoin?

I put in $50k when chainlink was at .40 you fucking assholes. You fucking pieces of shit were so willing to guarantee chainlinks value which is the only reason i didnt sell when the price was dropping, now its too fucking late.

You gave everything for the memes, friend. Thank you.

Yeah so hold. You know people held ETH at a loss for 18 months before they made their initial back? Then what happened? The people that held are rich as fuck. My LINK was worth 16 BTC at the start of October and now it's worth just over 3. And you know what? I still think it's the absolute best place for me to have my money parked.

Yes, OP. It opens up Smart Contracts for mainstream adoption which could disrupt/automate potentially hundreds of thousands of jobs over the coming decade. It is one of the clearest and broadest use cases in all of crypto.

damn. that probably cuts deep down. I remember making 1.12 bitcoin back in 2013 and then believeing in Quark, went all in and then refused to ever sell.

Spent months looking at how my money just disappeared in front of me

>And you know what? I still think it's the absolute best place for me to have my money parked.
Delusion.

>Quark
Lmao comparing LINK to Quark.

that wasnt my point you giga nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZjPYB0qngw

That t-shirt speaks the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE

Relax, I got bags for 55K aswell, and im comfy af!
Look at the charts for other ''big shots'' they were low for months, even years. It's still an early stage for all, even though some might spike, it takes time to make the real goodies.

Smart Contracts are flawed because they can't interact with data outside the blockchain. Oracles are the bridge which allow that to happen, but current oracles are centralized and could possibly manipulate the data they are passing for their own benefit, which causes big companies wanting to implement smart contracts to get cold feet.
Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network, which will allow the oracles on the network to act in a similar manner to how we see miners interact with the bitcoin blockchain- they don't care about what they're processing. This allows the trustless translation of the data from the source to the smart contract. Examples:
Securities smart contracts such as bonds. You have a Bond which you have a smart contract for which is fed market data through an oracle, calculates the effective interest rate and payment based on the terms of your bond, and processes your dividends through a payment network oracle (SWIFT Payment network)
Insurance smart contracts, which uses data from IoT devices in your home to support claims for insurable events,e.g, your fire alarm or home security system automatically beginning a claim with the company providing your personal property insurance when one of those events occur.
Trade finance smart contracts. E.g, you're a manufacturing company, your automated factory produces plumbuses which are then delivered to your clients via a self driving semi truck company. You have a smart contract in place with the trucking company that smart contract needs to track GPS data on your shipments and compensate you for any delays, it will need to integrate data from supply chain ERP systems, and will need to interact with other smart contracts involved with the international customs shipping to ensure fulfillment of the original smart contract obligations.
Once you start thinking about this stuff, it's simply incredible what we're going to be able to do with it. It's like learning about the "next big thing" 10 years in advance.

Oh jesus christ, you abject retard kill yourself.

Buddha said don't be attached to a coin in particular. The way to win is to have an edge over someone else! Buy low before the information is out there, and then sell high to the masses. You need to trade based on information that nobody has yet! Information is power. Speed is key. Find it all out here: discord.gg/DsRSYn

63k LINK enough to make it? Went all in and not selling for 2 years (its in my ledger)

>tfw only 680 link

probably too many man, do you really want to have to employ 100 people to manage your wealth and estates?

LINK's technology and advisors and track record of companies they've done work for and partnered with (Factom) is legit.

But Sergey being missing is worrying. Something is afoot though. Volume is up.

it seems every newfags are mentally handicapped as they don't know how to research and just ask questions until they hear what they want to hear

And yet, still, where the fuck can I buy it?

>super useful
>nobody can explain what it does
>inb4 "muh decentralized oracles"

I think so

I'm going to make it, right guys?

useful for eating away at your btc stack, yes.

this
i cringe everytime i see a post about chainlink on facebook

Not holding all that DNT.

>nobody can explain what it does
>inb4 you explain what it does

>1.12 BTC in 2013
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Brother unless you know EXACTLY what you're doing (and even if you do), STOP using your main wallet directly on EtherDelta, use a buffer address for that. If you got a hardware wallet it would be safe to use one of the same seeds adresses as buffer. If you haven't got a hardware wallet, wtf man.

And yeah, you're gonna make it, you got 9x what I have.

Not at all, it’s just another ether based token