LomoStar

LoMoCoin (LMC)

What is it?
- It's using your mobile phone (which everybody does) together with LBS (what PokemonGo uses) and combining it with blockchain technology and a social media platform. Essentially LoMoStar will allow you to be a walking economy where you can airdrop tokens,coupons everything and be connected with everybody. It's fucking genius. There are endless functions that can be developed on their app. They are starting to allow all other companies to airdrop their tokens on their virtual map which NO company can offer. That is just 1 function let alone the OtC feature their mini asset backed securities, their smart contract integration with other blockchains"

What's new?
LoMoStar announces partnership with CFun, a large Collaborative Content Generation platform from China, potentially introducing itself to CFun's 200,000 users.
twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC/status/935154094112620547

In-depth analysis
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@randallmaller/in-depth-analysis-on-lomocoin-lmc

When moon?
-ASAP

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@CryptoKrunch.com/lomocoin-investment-analysis-4454bcdeab33
medium.com/@SiriusLMC/answers-by-zou-taoji-cmo-of-lomostar-98c870cd94c5
medium.com/@contact_78563/lomostar-memewar-contest-1ec77b37897f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Besides that, this week they will release new roadmap and whitepaper update

$14m market cap + it's also literally only on bittrex and coinexchange atm. when this shit gets added to more exchanges it's gonna explode

Finnaly! Holded LMC for two mounths

thanks just bought 100k

Exactly. Furthermore just launched new website. And the price is so attractive rn. Had a small pump yesterday, but i'm certain we will moon soon!

Pls moon

This analysis is shit. Better look at that - “LoMoCoin Investment Analysis” medium.com/@CryptoKrunch.com/lomocoin-investment-analysis-4454bcdeab33

Last but not least, I see I forgot to mention this. They're publishing new whitepaper and roadmap this week.

Thanks for providing better intel

Scooped fuckton of it under 600 sats, feels comfy man

Bought in at around 585k sats
>We finna be rich

Damn this looks really good. Will it be too late for me to buy on Friday when I get paid?

I think it really depends whether or not the annoucements are made before. Either way, it's a solid project which is currently really undervalued. So I would definently consinder it, depending on the rise. Make sure not to buy the top of an eventual pump though. You know how it works, when something gets traction whales comes to the table

this has so much potential, just wish the lomo team would hire some competent designers and make some cool looking graphics and promotional graphics instead of the MS paint shit they're churning out currently. i mean how hard is it to hire a competent designer? baka

how wise would it be to dump $1,000USD into this dirty bitch /biz?

Yeah honestly it looks like a brilliant idea. If it takes off I'll probably quit my job and walk around collecting coins.

all chink coins have this problem before they blow up. NEO and WTC were the exact same.

there is something about the shittier it looks, the better the fundamentals with chinese coins.

they had over 300,000 users in china alone so at least we know they are not fucking around

At this price? Very wise.
Its on sale right now.

i've seen those ratings by those 300k users.. most rated it a 1

again, it's great idea, not sure about execution.

I have a question. I'm a noob. If you buy it at 6 cents a share @ $1000 dollars worth, and it goes to 12 cents a share. is it as simple as cashing out with 1k profit?

Getting rewarded financially while doing cardio, traveling the world, living off of crypto. What's not to like

If there's a buyer at 12 cents, then yes. Obviously. Cash out with 1k, let 1k stay. Investment secured

You forgot that their research lab already works with 100 companies in China

They will launch their own exchange www.xstar.io

Their CEO is the most connected CEO in China blockchain

No hype just results and now its time to show everything. This is truly a long-term hodl

I heard he was actually mentoring people in blockchain technology in some big firms? Don't know if there's actually any base to this. Can you confirm?

Here the CMO casually mentioned Lenovo: medium.com/@SiriusLMC/answers-by-zou-taoji-cmo-of-lomostar-98c870cd94c5

I am sure there are many more

That's quite impressive. Moon is eminent

Check this out. You dont even have to buy LoMo just make some MEMES so you can tell girls you got this lambo buy making memes on Veeky Forums

medium.com/@contact_78563/lomostar-memewar-contest-1ec77b37897f