Buy a coin that isn't shit.

(That's BCH btw)

You didn't use Coinbase did you?

this guy gets it

>buy 1 btc worth of link
>sell it for .1 btc a year later

Heh, at least I didn't pay big fees

He probably doesn't know about GDAX
he also probably doesn't understand that you don't need to buy 1 whole bitcoin at once

why would you ever buy such a trivial item with btc?

So the government can't track him and cancel his health care for being a fat fuck

fees will scale with use and adoption. price will factor this in. While we are still volatile, there are periods of seemingly useless fees, and periods of seemingly exorbitant fees.

Once block reward comes only from fees, mining will scale based on fees instead of a fixed reward. Price, fees, and hashrate(cost to maintain) will feed into each other until they stabilize. That will certainly be a (series of) bubble(s) worth seeing. fees could be measured in single digit satoshis one day, but probably not before a big upset and a megafuckton of FUD.

There's no way bitcoin lasts that long. People will just use a broken product when a better alternative exists that was created by the original creator?

nobody fucking accepts bcash yet though. atleast no one important. maybe jihan and roger should work on that instead trying and failing to flip with btc

u wot?

You'll have gains in fiat though

just wait till u try and cash out LMAO u cant

no U can't cash out. i can get fiat anytime i want.

>buy 1 btc
>send from exchange to wallet
>recieve 0.9981582 btc

who gives a fuck about a $12 fee when the price against fiat is going up every minute of every day. soon $20,000.
it is deflationary NIMROD!!!!!!

Nobody fucking accepts BTC either. You literally can't cash out..

if anyone accepts any crypto its bitcoin. nothing else.
localbitcoins dot com
go cash out right now nigger. you don't deserve crypto.

No one accepts any crypto, at all. Try cashing out, I dare you. It redirects you to the buy Bitcoin page.

steam accepts btc.
microsoft accepts btc.
filesupload sites accept btc.
localbitcoins exchange even lets you cash out for fiat, bank, moneygram, paypal or westren union if you don't live in a third world shithole.

i don't want to cash out right now nigger. but i know for a fact that i can any time i chose to.

that picture is cp

You haven't tried haven't you? You can't convert BTC (or any crypto) to fiat. All those sites and services that claim that you can, they are placeholders.

>I can sell my btc any time I want!

FOR (((TETHER)))

LITERALLY FACSIMILE USD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sold BTC just yesterday on bitcoin de. Received fiat.

Nice try, Coinbase CEO.

Thanks for bringing up cashing out! It's never been easier!

You can buy giftcards with bitcoin:
egifter.com/bitcoin/
gyft.com/bitcoin/
coincards.ca/

If you find the tax man scary or you don't trust banks you can sell directly to people irl:
localbitcoins.com

Many major online retailers now accept bitcoin! Some examples:
Expedia.com
Microsoft
Virgin Galactic
Overstock
Newegg.com

And of course you can withdraw strait USD on many popular exchanges:
coinbase.com / gdax.com
bittrex.com

Why do people use Nimrod as a derogatory term when he was one of the ancient kings? Did he do something colossally stupid to end his reign? what gives?

Bro you cant cash out you cant cash out bro you cant cash ousfklsdfjksaldkfjsdalkfjldskjflkjafjaajajajjajajajajaj eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk rikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkshhhhhhhhhhkkk

Lmao larp

The sell button prompts you to the buy page

>Virgin Galactic
Wait, so you mean I can literally use my moon-mission money on going to the moon? Sweet.

a friend cashed out some of his gains a couple of days ago. cashing out works just fine. you are just retarded bro.

>withdraw
You can't. You're welcome to try, though.

>hearsay

because it's supposed to be a fucking currency. If you can't use it to buy common shit it will never be widely adopted.

but it fucking doesn't you window licking neanderthal.

Bugs bunny sarcastically called Elmer Fudd a real Nimrod. The joke went over people's heads and the term entered popular culture as a funny insult the cartoon rabbit used. Real shit

>mfw

Sexy

lol bitcoin core

For everything else there is Bitcoin Cash

Any trustless system requires fees to pay for network and security.

Its just a matter of how much.

i need a source to that gif

wrong, people who aren't poor will adopt it just fine.