PROOF THAT SERGEY REALLY DID REGISTER THE "SMARTCONTRACT.COM" DOMAIN BEFORE BITCOIN WAS ANNOUNCED

Check waybackmachine:
web.archive.org/web/20080201000000*/smartcontract.com

>whois says that the "smartcontract.com" domain was 'registered' on Oct. 25th 2008
>waybackmachine shows that the "smartcontract.com" domain existed at least since 2004

This implies that the specific 'registration date' of Oct. 25th 2008 is indeed connected with the specific registrant: Sergey Nazarov.

More proof:
>before October 25th 2008, the domain was a normie paper contract site
>after October 25th 2008, the website was either blank or "coming soon"

This further supports the notion that Sergey Nazarov did indeed acquire the domain from someone else on Oct. 25th 2008.

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/node/19#47
100777.com/node/19#48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not important that you do this, by now everyone knows that LINK is a fucking joke and is tired of seeing threads about it.

Please stop.

several different people have held that domain
it wasnt originally registered by sergey

literally bought more today. see you on the moon gaylord

Here's the whois entry, showing the "creation date" of October 25th 2008, connected with the "registrant name" of Sergey Nazarov.

We know that the domain existed many years before 2008, so this implies that this specific date of October 25th 2008 is indeed tied to the specific registration: Sergey Nazarov.

100% visionary

This :)

holy fuck mind blower

it's satoshi himself... shhhhhhh

MINISTER YOU SERGEY

Maybe he was involved in law before getting into crypto? :)

>it wasnt originally registered by sergey
Indeed. As I said in my OP, according to waybackmachine, the domain has existed since 2004 at least.
It was a normie site for paper contracts at the time, see pic.

After October 25th 2008, the website goes either blank or says "coming soon".

Now add this: We know the site existed YEARS before 2008, so why would WHOIS say the 'creation date' is Oct 25 2008 (specifically related to the registration Sergey Nazarov)?

The reason is simple: Sergey Nazarov acquired the domain on Oct 25 2008.

Of course, it might still turn out that this isn't the case, but based on the available information this is pretty much the only logical explanation.

You mean he owned the domain in 2004 as well?
Because 2004 was when the domain was about normie contracts.

After Oct. 25 2008, the site goes blank, or "coming soon".

If Sergey is indeed Satoshi, that would explain some of his attitude; where he cares absolutely nothing about hype or the price of Link, but is still sitting on what is perhaps THE most promising project in all of crypto.

Also, you know how many people think Nick Szabo created Bitcoin?
Well, Nick Szabo just happens to be the guy who invented the concept of 'smart contracts', in the 90s.

Can you make a smart contract for any blockchain through that website or do you just add the API's to a contract you made elsewhere

disclaimer: I have no nfi how to make a smartcontract

holy shit. YUUUUGE IF TRUE

What if Sergey Nazarov is a fake name too!@!@@#@$@#

His personal background is pretty well-known.

just found some rare Sergeys

holy shit, the money ruined him

>registered domain in 2004
>has made zero progress in the last 13 years

wow Im gonna go all in on this bitch

TY for the fresh meme material.

idiot

What would he mean by this?

is he satoshi?
just bought 100k

Could smart contracts exist without blockchain? It seems like Sergey has been thinking about smart contracts since before blockchain.

In another video I saw he said he first discovered bitcoin at $30 as a gamer in 2010.

no one cares to even fud this anymore, its just... sad for all bagholders.

>neet's are so desperate with heavy bags they spend their days trying to research some good news on link

Ok....and????

... and nobody loves you.

I underestimate what a,shit scamcoin link is when the people invested in it have to shill it to themselves every 5 minutes

This is just a weird little thing, that might even turn out to be huge.
At the very least it's mildly interesting.

Go be butthurt somewhere else.

Not shit.
I knew an digital currency would happen before I even knew that cryptocurrencies existed.
100777.com/node/19#47
100777.com/node/19#48