GENESIS VISION

BUY THIS FUCKING DIP BECAUSE IN 3 HOURS THIS IS ABOUT TO GO NUTS!
Specifically on Binance.
GVT.

You don't have to trust me. I've brought you information before. I've made people here a lot of money.
You're welcome, anons.

Okay.
There are two things about this.
One. It's testing support. This could be a great time to buy, or it could be awful.
HOWEVER! I think I have an idea who you are and I'm gonna buy... Ty for the tip Based OP.

Update: Just bought the absolute bottom and it already looks good.
Thanks again m80

ive seen this wailord before, isnt it the same guy that shilled some unknown coin that blew up? couldve been nuls

Always a pleasure to help Veeky Forums
This coin is guaranteed to go 7x.
My last call, while still working out fantastically for most, was stopped short by unforseen circumstances and left some people that bought high with bags for a moment. This will absolutely make up for that.

This time we're on a dip. Check the specifics.
The market cap and circulating supply, as well as the people behind GVT, make this a buy that will actually deliver. And like I said.
In about 2 and a half hours it's going to start another large pump. It will more or less repeat the pattern it's on. Growing exponentially. You may set your own exits.

what happens in 2.5 hours?

You make more magic internet money.

This will sound underwhelming, and sort of simple, but take my word for it.
Myself, and my associates will be buying.
We run a very sizable cryptonight mining farm.
We occasionally turn our profits into an investment in another coin. These investments are themselves based on macro analysis from our contacts. Larger trends. With NULS there were and still are chinese whales at play that dwarf us.

You ARE the based NULS OP for real arent you?
I can tell.
This is gonna be a winner.

I didn't buy in at $3 so my pride won't let me buy in at $7. I'd rather miss a moon mission than chase a pump

This is on a dip you goddamn buyhi retard.

I brought you this literally at the lowest it will be. :(
It's on support.
Still. I can respect your skepticism.

I plan on screencapping the fat green dildos in a couple of hours too.

guys

im scared to buy back in. i dont wanna JUST my gains. anyone remember what the ico price was? i just want to put everything into perspective

Ok bought it. You guys better not be jewing

how much you and your associates are putting?

Bought some too. When to exit?

What are your price plans? Short and mid term

exit when it bottoms out

You got a discord handy?

Who would buy this garbage ?

It is pure speculation token without working product.

Team is going around promoting it, like they have nothing better to do like for example DEVELOPING THE FUCKING SOLUTION.

DUMP THIS SHITCOIN!

already down a quarter
MUSHED!

This coin was doing so much healthier when it wasnt spammed on biz

It's dumping lol

Hmmm

NOOOO YOU GUYS SOLD ME YOUR BAGS NOOOO I'm a bagholder now

And that's why you always leave a note

oh shit, if you are who I think then I'm going balls deep. Thanks for your last tip too based user.

hahah got on board on 0.00067336 f YEAH

Who is he?

Merk

based whale user who gave us the NULS tipoff. Also confirmed later in the thread. Now shut up and leave me alone while I decide what to sell to buy this with.

confirmed how? this could easily be one person shilling

Well got in at like 7.12, let's hope I don't regret it lol...

OP made me a bagholder

so who the fuck is this? the fuck is merk

Lol keep your fucking bags you shill.

AHHHH FIX THIS NOW OP, MY 30 MINUTES OLD BAGA ARE FUXKING HEAVY

damn it. I fell for it.

people said the same thing about NULS half an hour after buying it. Then it went 600% the next day. It's worth throwing just a few dollars at if it really is the same whale.

This coin was like 3 dollars 2 days ago, chill

I got ready for lift off man.

lead us.

Everything I have on Binance is on a dip REEEEEEEEEE. knew I should have sold some of it earlier.

It's droppin a little but the sell books are so thin all the way up it's ridiculous. A whale could smash that in seconds.

anons you will never learn. Different coins same shit. Every legit ICO has such initial pump.

GVT is good project but it goes 900% in like 7 days without working product. Let it fall to $3 and then buy

Most projects actually don't have working products. Dafuck you talkin about? All crypto 80 percent of crypto investment right now is speculation on products in the future. Genesis already has an app demo you can download to check out..........which says more than most projects do.

I know so this is why its just speculation. Look how walton, obsidian, link and every other legit project price history looks like. 700%-1000% pump during first two weeks after listing on exchanges and then looking for support. Once when all weak hands put their coins into whales pockets we will see major pump. This is what happening now with GVT. I bought at $3.6 and sold at $9. I will rebuy it around $3 in febuary

That's what I think. Someone was in the thread and figured that this would be a great way to still.

Are you the same 'whale' who said that NULS was going 40x last month?

If yes, please consider the following: kys.

seriously, why would anyone trust that fucking asshole.

its /biz
Did you remember BlockCat? that shit was pumped on etherdelta from $1 to $4 by one theard only

10 MINUTES

Well, if he / they bring this to $25 tonight, i'll eat my hat, post a congratulatory photo, and donate part of my proceeds to someone truly in need. cap this. but, i must go to bed in an hour, so, do the things, user.

it already broke downtrend get in faggots

the only think broke is yo dick

So I bought yesterday, sold some low this am, for a loss.. thne saw this post and re bought .. thanks for the save whale !

HAHA, OP unloaded his bags on you niggers. Good luck selling this crap-token at the price you paid.

don't thank anyone until this cracks $15, i'd say. we're waiting...

I already planned to buy this if it hit $6's again. it was $9 less than 12 hours ago. super stupid not to buy at this price regardless.

still waitin

Yo hodler here waiting, gonna pump or nah?

ill take 10$.

for what it's worth, lots of movement at the exact time he said..... *cricket , cricket*

The dip is over yall, it's goin back up. If it makes another run .001 and above is the new floor basically.

bimp

please tell me u are the OG slim shady NULS whale fo realz

$10 would only be .85 cents higher than it's ATH. not sure that counts as "NUTS" ...

zzzz....

come on, user. crack .9 for us.

well user, considering i bought at 8.30
i dont give a fuck, 10 is a good start

fuck i missed my buy in, dump it op pls

here we go...

at least you didn't buy @ $9.10 ;)

it all honesty, w only 3,7mm coins and a MC of 25mm, this should easily be 75 mm in no time. i would say 20$ might be hard to break but 19$ seems reasonable if the whale massif is down to move a measly 3mm shares.

IT IS PUMPING

no, you didn't. it's been sitting at $6.75-$6.90. currently at $7.35. if you want to get in, get in.

any reasonable predictions?

if OP user really delivers "NUTS", i'd say $11 is reasonable, considering it was at $9 today already.

BRING THE OIL

*....but, i mean, to me, "NUTS" is $30-$35, especially considering a 30m marketcap

i hope OP user understands what the exclamation "NUTS" means in the crypto world, if he is indeed based NULS user. (even then, that fucking NULS user touted, what, 3000%* gains, and dropped off the face of the earth at 4x?)

looking' 'bout to crack $8....

Right and he said something happened w chinesse whales to fuck their plans. besides. are you actually complaining about 4x ???

so, what's a good exit and rebuy?

This is easy money.
Turn off your emotions and ride the waves.

BUT dont do that with shitty projects - this one is actually DECENT - so go ahead.

I have been trading GVT last 3 days - up about 60-70%

didn't get in early enough. didn't trust the thing. too much (realistic) FUD, (which, you know, if you had went all in at $1....something to be said about that.) these types of things are healthy, but if you come in late, or don't act quick enough, easy to get badly burned. i dunno...like i said, in on this, because i was going to buy already, but....let's see where this goes. t-minus 30 minutes until i exit and sleep.

jesus.... .79 dumped back down to .75.

*something* is happening... O_O

anyone else thinking about all in ing this??
im on the fence..

mini dumps happen every time.
9 usd for this is a minimum goal today - dont know about 10, but 9 is pretty obvious ;)

you've been trading this the last 3 *DAYS* and are only up 60%? it literally 3x'd in the last 48 hours. are you....doing it wrong?

better decide quickly.

exactly. i got NULS at 15, rode it to 47, a bit early exit , but hey worked.

Yeah... I am super conservative with my strategies.. happy still :)

also, the time to "all in" this was yesterday when it was $2.50

in at 7635 instead of my original 7000 ..oh well can't complain

What happened with nuls? Missed that

It's slowly coming up again! Hope to see it break 10 this time!

it was like 15 cents and cracked $1.50. watched it all go down. ohhhh, that's what it was, i had nothing in binance, and by the time shit cleared, it was already 60 cents....waited, then had to call it a no.