/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Tuesday early morning discussion edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Intro to Stocks
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/stock-and-bonds

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/news/economy-news/top-5-things-to-know-in-the-market-on-tuesday-919983
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

amzn making big gains. im thinking about buying in at the next huge dip in january (they generally dip then for some reason) what says biz?

I got a few shares of Apple I’m thinking of selling..do we expect the price to go up any further for the holiday season? Right now I’m up about $20/share but thinking of reinvesting into something else

Saved. these memes are works of art.

>BAA dropped from 10% to -4.22% thanks to faggot ah traders getting spooked

Literally why

Precious metals will be active today, Jerome Powell is doing a thing.

Im in silver

Bank of America or AMD?

Shorting gold, gold was showing a lot of strength based on technicals, heavy signs of accumulation before this spike that's now happening, so odds seem to be against me. Got a relatively small position on though.

Long AXTI

Bank of America if you're willing to play the waiting game on returns. Steady growth and no signs of slowing down.

Still waiting for those dank returns on NAK. I'm looking to be the first man on Mars.

Because the company is fucking BK and, no bullshit, has 3,000 bucks in cash. This was the last pump before ER tonight. There MIGHT be another run today, but just know that you're playing with fire.

TRXC 5% gains today

NAK won't shoot up until late Dec. early Jan.

Watch MARA and CERC today. We might see some good gains

>MOMO

I've got doubts user

Got my fucking teeth kicked on trying to catch the copper/crude oil falling knife, Crude seems to showing some strength though.

*kicked in

Just went all in on TEUM

How fucked am i?

how much did you get it for?

Anyone else in weed? Missed out on the bigger Canadian stocks mooning but my moves for today are to:

Increase my position of EAPH at open, due to them announcing beginning of cultivation and it being at it's resistance.

Buying into CNNRF, had great earnings report and just acquired other North American routes to deliver in CA and FL.

Any promising mooners? Canadian market is going crazy but I want to wait for the correction before buying any more.

Nah, the loot box investigations could tank the stock depending on results. Dangerous hold, may follow EA.

I said AXTI not ATVI

AMRS is set for another run today.

investing.com/news/economy-news/top-5-things-to-know-in-the-market-on-tuesday-919983

>Asian-Pacific markets drifted away from decade highs, as Chinese stocks stumbled for a second straight session, with confidence dented by rising bond yields as Beijing intensified a crackdown on risky financing, threatening to squeeze corporate profits.

probably why copper is getting its ass handed to it

Honestly I have no clue what it's going to do, you may want to dump at 1.70 ish

Its hitting 1.90 today

Buying power of $30 and dipped from BAA. Give me the latest meme penny stock

AAAAHHHHHH NO FUCK

dxr

you sure user?

All the rtards on ihub and stocktwits saying the blockchain craze has only just begun. These people need to kill themselves.

Alrighty then Gold. Time to scale into this bad boy.

All the name fags are on today. Nice to have all of you back. :^)

DGAZ hitting support soon lads. Get ready for easy gainz

Do I just get the fuck out of MARA and cut losses now? Or go all in?
Got in like a real pimp at 7buck yesterday

Whoever bought CPRX yesterday just got their paycheck this morning. You're welcome noobs

Go all in of course.

Are MARA and TEUM good buys for today? I fucked up TEUM like a bitch yesterday.

should i get in on this RGC dip?

Company Mara is acquiring is a shell and yet they are paying 140 million shares for it? Very nice I'll " "bee" in contact with the sec.

Seems like that may have been a stop hunt. Gold is recovering, I may have erred :(

Buy into TEUM and dip out tomorrow on a rise

So is XXII ever going to do anything?

XXII is a long term hold

no DD? they're making nicotine reduced tobacco which will be mandated in the future (2020~ I think) PM or any other larger tobacco manufacturer isn't even close to having a product for it yet by their own claim. That's a huge market for the company. They also have some other areas (hemp I think) but those will boom along with any other hemp stock...

Ahh are you also trading gold? I just entered.

They're right. All the blockchain memestocks are small mcap still and i doubt many normies know about them.

yeah, whole buncha stuff.

AMD why.

AMD please.

I'm gambling on it. I bought all of the memes and am holding until i get rich. only put it in enough that it doesn't matter if you lose it all.

RIP MARA investors.

HELL YES NIGGER WE ARE BACK

Expanded my AMD position by another 50 shares. C'mon baby, treat me well.

should've waited for 10.50-75

There are a bunch of quality canadian memes such as LTV, ID, CODE, HIVE, BLOC and the US-listed RIOT which is currently getting raped.

Downward breakout with continuation, may actually hold onto this short longer-term, depending on what Powell say.

What are some good sub $1.00's to pump while I wait for my mains to grow. Besides BAA ofc

Are there any DPW/RIOT/MARA bagholders here?

Yeah, it's getting ready to crash in a little bit, with that head and shoulders pattern its got going on.

I was bagholding DPW fucking hard, lost 25% on my shares. BUY HIGH, SELL LOW

Precious metals got hit due to Consumer Confidence coming out above expectation - dollar index would've spiked.

Who here getting Raped by baba

There is no head and shoulders, wheres the neck line breh

Why is AMRS dipping?

I think it has something to do with there being more people closing their positions than people opening up new positions.

Don't think it'll go that low again. maybe 10.80 at the lowest

because god hates me, sorry to bring you into it

SHOULD I BUY HMNY????

Are you me?

KTOS still in a dip. Good time to buy?

Thoughts on MDCA?

I like it, I'm at 10.49 from 2 weeks ago. It has a price target of 13-15

wondering about this too. Ktos has been good to me but it was on a pretty reliable upswing when i got in, got out right before this dip. Wondering how low it's going

Movie theaters are a thing of the past.

Is ROPE still good? Asking for a friend.

Precious metals seems to have responded to his comments on the balance sheet (moved up, implying dolar index would've dropped). Maybe this was due to the fact that he didn't say anything about being more active about balance sheet reduction.

(he's essentially following the set out plan)

i don't think so bro, they're gunna make a huge come back imo. it's no longer just about the movie but about the experience, movie theaters around me are incorporating restraunts and bars so you can eat full meals while watching your movie and get a buzz while doing so.

Movie theaters are being updated and not everyone can get that theater experience at home

Someone actually listened?

Please tell me more user, I can't take another heartbreak

That sounds annoying as fuck. Bunch of people eating and shit all at once during a movie. I can imagine couples bickering and talking even more.

Isn't the whole point of a theater to lose yourself in the movie?

It's half way between it's support and resistance swing. It's been up 83% this year. I'm considering buying more and selling. The peaks and troughs are ~2 months apart.

I told you folks last week to get in DXR and hold for a few months.

the point is that instead of disapearing they are adjusting......

employment concerns/wage inflation concerns comments causing dollar index to drop

pass bocca dan ah niffos van Catan

RIOT and SRAX follow each other. SRAX just made it back into the green, so that means RIOT will probably do the same. Easy 9% if you got a daytrade so you can get in and out real quick.

SQ looks like a good play for long-term. Thoughts?

I know that, but what other info can you give

Yes, it went on sale yesterday. I made 20% before I sold off yesterday, I bought back in just now.

why? I've been trying to find out

>Buying TEMU stock at $1.35/share
I GOT FUCKING BTFO'D ANONS

>city of AMD

>getting btfo this hard by a stock that's in the green

I-It's go-gonna go up... right user?

Believes gdp will be around that ~2.5% level