Coinmarketcap, November 23, 2015

Coinmarketcap, November 23, 2015.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAv

This makes me feel uncomfortable...
delet this

fuck

Jesus.

LOOK AT IT.
AT
IT.

God fucking damnit... WHY GOD WHY!?

The only thing keeping bitcoin at the top is the normie dumbasses thinking that because you need bitcoin to buy altcoins bitcoin marketcap MUST be bigger than altcoins all together. This is in fact not true at all.

ETH 0.9$
RIP my life

god damn it hurts to watch that

Dash is the most surprising
$3 to $600+

DELETE THIS

Goddamn. I remember buying $3 a few months after this.

Wow. Imagine taking a loan and putting it all into eth at that time. Really makes you think huh.

This makes me uncomfortable because there are shitcoins that will stay shit forever. I wonder if there are some bagholders of those altcoins still out there or if they necked themselves.

I didnt have the financial means or autonomy back then anyway, only thing I regret is not being older back then to buy in because I wanted to

IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH

*$3 ETH

No, that is not the only reason why bitcoin is at the top.

If you would have just bought and held literally ANY of those coins you would be retired right now with a harem of Thai ladyboys

If you had invested $1,000 in ethereum, you'd be sitting on $515,000 right now.

Namecoin
was 38 cents
now $2
yet
Its biggest exchange BTCe was shut down there is no mobile app wallet, is no way to move a paper wallet to core wallet nor can the core wallet find any nodes to even start a sync with.

How the fuck is this thing even traded today!!!

Buy BNT after BTC has crashed and ETH has corrected. Hold until 2020. Remember this post.

Oh man dem feels, feelsbadman.jpg fomo.png

honestly eths inception was rocky as fuck and i probably wouldve sold

DASH for $2.14, those were the glory days

>No ChainLink
Fake as fuck.

Bitcoin is obsolete

>honestly chainlink's inception was rocky as fuck and i probably wouldve sold

comparatively yeah... but it still does what it does well enough.

and it has enough clout to continue to dominate for a long time..

.. unless some kind of dragonslayer tier conspiracy turns out to be true, or governments intervene

Look at that volume doe hahahahah

the fuck happened to Peercoin?

Now post CMC Nov 23rd 2019.

Eh, it entirely depends on bitcoin's ability to pull in new cash. Everyone's looking for moon tickets, but eventually you run up against walls of cash that will go in. At that point people start cashing out looking for their other moon tickets, since nobody's actually interested in crypto as a currency(beyond some alts that are actually trying to solve issues related to transactions)

I bought ETH at $3 later after seeing Vitaliks autistic ways. He reminded me of the Rainman movie. Never regreted that move.

Namecoin looks really promising, best buy imo. Fuck those Bitcoins, we clearly have reached the top. Just sold mine wir namecoin and some dope

Coinmarketcap 1.1.2019
>1. ChainLink 451,442,330,000

Veeky Forums would still shill the bottom 5 as 'the future' and talking shit about the rest as 'overvalued shitcoins'

Dash, Ripple, Litecoin and Stellar STILL get FUD, let that sink in