Had 2100 bucks to invest

Had 2100 bucks to invest.
Shill me your best coin with low marketcap and biggest potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

stratisplatform.com/2017/11/24/stratis_q4_update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REQ

below ICO price

QASH - Not low MC but either was QSP.. Means little in reality.
If the MC scaresa you, then GVT.

rlc,sub,tkn,xlm,coss

REQ for 20-50x potential by end of next year.

Unironically Feathercoin. Literally will do VTC and Groestl evolution. Just buy and forget about it for a year

buy DGB
wait till dec 15th
dump

RCN and hold

ARN is 5million marketcap and is at the bottom of a big dip.

BTS

Thoughts on GRC?

IOTA

POE...going onto Bittrex on the 30th, and still super cheap.

DNA - Go and look at the latest facebook video update, understand how it will change the industry

>$4m market cap
>$20b industry
>product live in December
>paying customers online in January
>VC funding incoming to accelerate
>Independent report praising the company coming out this week

lgd nuls

stratisplatform.com/2017/11/24/stratis_q4_update/
Stratis, look at that annoucment-list for December..

/end thread

>4623583
Buy GUP now, claim QGUP tokens in airdrop. Sell GUP and QGUP tokens, use profits to buy REQ, MTL and DNT while there's fud.

Ardor
Raiblocks

COSS is probably the best opportunity right now. MAID is also an easy 3x in December as its at the bottom of the cycle.

LIFE of course...

CHANCOIN. NOW DO YOUR KEGELS OP FAGGOT.

both long term and short term - req
short term probably qash - get in before it gets listed on big exchanges in a couple of days

whatever you decide to put your money in, research the shit behind the coin first

gl fellow Veeky Forumsnisman

What's happening Dec 15?

this

ARK. Accumulation phase almost done. easy 2x end of the year. Several telegram groups have information to hold for 30~60 days until it 2x or 3x
Now it's the perfect time to get in

Omanilla. You're welcome.

U can't go wrong with ARK, put it in the desktop wallet and vote for a delegate.

When they announce ARKVM (basically supporting smart contacts like ethereum) it will moon like ETH did this year

We're all gonna make it

t. elbow deep into the ark

Zcoin is down dumps

I like this picture. We should import these people into america, they will surely make a great addition to our diverse and unique culture!

XMR / Monero; heavily undervalued and best tech. Will be still around when we are all dead

ADA

What the fuck does ARK do. Explain it to me like you're explaining to a normie

so basically there's almost as many differing recommendations as respondes. What will op choose..

AFAIK ARK seems to be a blockchain that sort of "overlays" most cryptos and adds functionality and features to them. Its like an all in one blockchain i guess. also supposed to be vry fast

am I wrong autists?

So in order for this to actually function, all the big name coins have to move to this instead? Seems like a fat chance for a no name coin.

and a veeeeery long term investment I might add, far longer than I'm comfortable with hodling a shitcoin

no it just adds on to the blockchains. the other blockchains do not see ARK or interact with it; its vice-versa.

I wish someone who was more knowledgable would chime in

FUN

req

Obligatory biz_classic explanation:

The "Ark Ecosystem" is a collection of Ark forks and Smartbridged blockchains. If you look on the roadmap, one of the items is "Push button deployable blockchains." This means anyone can literally change a few settings like the number of delegates, blocktime, number of coins, etc. and press a button to spin off their own fork of Ark. This Ark fork will be its own independent blockchain that will automatically be able to communicate with Ark (via the Smartbridge) and any other Ark-forked chain. The Ark blockchain and token will be the intermediary between these chains.
Imagine two banks setting up and deploying their own private blockchains with the push of a button. Their blockchains are keeping track of their customers' balances. A customer at Bank A wants to transfer some money to a customer at Bank B. When they do that, it fires off a transaction at Bank A's backend blockchain that debits that user and sends a transaction over Ark to Bank B's blockchain telling them about their customer's new funds.
You can also think of it like Ethereum's ERC20 tokens except Ark's push-button deployed coins will have their own independent blockchain whereas all of Ethereum's tokens must rely on the Ethereum blockchain which bogs it down as we've seen happen during popular ICOs like Bancor. Yes, people will be able to create their own ICOs using Ark and all of them will be automatically Smartbridge-enabled.

Doesnt the smartbridge interact with BTC and ETH blockchains?

full on erection
dude
we're so gonna make it

RKC

ARN on Binance

iExec. Dyor and you dont want another coin.

Posting in this since I don’t think this belongs in its own thread. But I’m a broke college freshman that has an extra $200 laying around and want to invest it in a cryptocurrency. Would I be an idiot to invest so little in BTC? This would be just an initial investment and whatever other money I could throw into whichever currency I would be investing into.

XRP desu

That's great but how much will it be worth EOY 2017?
All altcoins have great ideas on paper and some advancements, only 7% of did better than BTC for the past 6 months. How do I know ARK is part of that 7%

I got in yesterday with 250, I say go for it.