61k pending and rising fast!

Soon it will hit 200k+ and never move. Just wait until these normies FOMOing in figure out they can’t move their coins without spending 5 bucks. How pissed do you think they will be? Will they figure out they just bought a shitcoin?

They seriously won't care. They're not buying it to transact in. The store of value meme actually has traction, as retarded as it is.

As long as they can transact at all, they'll just deal with it.

>5 bucks
if it actually got to 200K it would probably be much higher than that given that BTC is ~$10K now.
Fees reached $15-$20 on Nov 12th when BTC was @ 6K and mempool reached 175K unprocessed.

That time period though is one where Bitcoin Cash stole 80% of hash power from Bitcoin Obsolete. Probably not likely to happen again given the new difficulty adjustment algorithm without a concerted speculative attack to make it happen, or a long period of organic growth in BCH coupled with organic decay in BTC.

Citation; https:// fork.lol/pow/hashrate

I'm aware and I don't think it will reach 200K this time due to the friendlier DAA, also seems like a lot of new miners fired up this week. (btc.com projecting +10% diff increase already)

Fact remains though, fees as a fraction of cost means projections of BTC going to $40-$50K seem ludicrous if the mempool even struggles around 40K or 50K unprocessed.

The upcoming diff adjustment will slow btc down a bit, tipping the scales slightly in favor of bch. A positive feedback cycle could then be enough to trigger a downward correction.

why do all the core devs look like the fags i bully at work

You guys might know this, I have noticed a slight hit to mining profitability in SHA256 very recently and also what you just said about the difficulty adjustment checks out, but the hashrate looks almost invariable in the last week or so to me. What is it that is tipping off the upward difficulty adjustment given what looks like the same hashrate? Maybe I'm just blind not spotting the hashrate increase in there?

Regarding moves to enormously higher valuations than present, I just don't know. I'd like to say people aren't stupid enough to buy the shit considering the state of the actual network given those facts, but every time in my life I've ever bet on people not being stupid enough to do something, I've been disappointed.

>61K
Lel

Good chance they're exactly like the fags you bully at work, and they're being bullied right now to push an agenda of forcing separation between the settlement and transaction layers so the current system can be forced into the shambling corpse of Bitcoin Obsolete, because nothing else makes any kind of sense about the technical decisions they've made that have resulted in this frankly hilarious status quo.

this. BTC is a store of value. stop being a stupid autist and just accept it. muh satoshis vision, lol.

We'd be idiots to actually accept it, it's a stupid thing to believe.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't accept that a lot of other idiots believe it though, cause they very clearly do. That of course means fuck all, they also generally believe in a magical sky fairy and that their government is looking out for their best interests and is the epitome of competence. What they actually believe is generally speaking more useful as an indicator of what is incorrect than the inverse.

I was waiting for the mempool to clear to try to get my $5 worth of Bitcoins. Fucking Bitcoin stole my lunch money!

if you don't like it, sell all your BTC and wait for the inevitable crash down to 500 dollars. this will surely happen, since BTC is such trash, right? :^)

>What is it that is tipping off the upward difficulty adjustment
The previous adjustment went down a bit, since the last period included an EDA cycle on the BCH chain. Total hashrate itself hasn't changed much.
The BTC chain is now running about 10% faster than usual and this is just barely enough to keep the mempool stable. The next adjustment will initially bring that speed closer to normal, and then below normal as the profitability drops with it.
Eventually this could result in a cycle where BTC speeds up and slows down significantly every two weeks.

Nigga, you're too woke for your own good. The masses aren't ready . . . until they lose their investment.

FUCKING SLAY IT YES.
BTC IS KILL ALL HAIL BCH

Did two transactions earlier. Paid a few of around 8,- EUR each. Volume was around 10k EUR in total, so its ok. Went through in like 5-10minutes.

Sure that's why I'm in with stop losses behind the idiot bull run. And when it all goes to shit I'll swoop in and pick up my choicest cuts of actually promising crypto from the wreckage and just keep trucking on.

Fighting a swarm of stupid bees is far harder than just using them to make honey for you.

Cheers mate useful information thanks.

Damn! I paid 226 Satoshis on nov.24th and still waiting