Bitcoin is different from tulip man-

>Bitcoin is different from tulip man-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QsBT5EQt348
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, it is different. kys

nice argument

nice, so we will have a ways to go.. like 100k before the crash if I'm reading that right?

One thing is for certain...

What goes up must come down.

Every industry has crashed at some point.
How long until crypto crashes?

All it would take is Trump banning it in the USA for it to drop 50%+.

>thinking there is any chance of Trump banning crypto

>bitcoin is different from amazo-

Tech bubble will burst as well.

world population is also in a bubble
why dont you contribute to the cause and neck yourself

u wot?

What is stopping him retard?

nice argument and it will burst as well

youtu.be/QsBT5EQt348

Kek

Tulips were about to revolutionize the econo-

>says man for 2848711306th time in 17 years

Here, fixed that for you

/thread

Bitcoin will crash when the world powers see it as a threat to their economies

>2014-
Why'd you start there user?

>What goes up must come down.
Care use hasn't. Internet connections haven't. Quality of farmed produce hasn't. Have you let your ass do the talking again?

kek

Care? I meant car. Pic related

it's not like you've actually given any arguments

Yeah yeah it's different this time. Of course it is.
At this point everyone is blinded by greed because of bitcoins exponentially exponential growth.
When you see people saying shit like it's "too big to fail" it's time to get out. Nothing is ever too big to fail.

By the time they begin acting it will be too late, there's billions depending on bitcoin, you can't just ban something that would mean the destruction of your economy.

No, it's not. You can profit enormously off of huge bubbles like this, but you need to understand that it's a bubble and be prepared to exit at any time, because the trend can reverse at the drop of a hat. Bubbles move quickly once the rocket ride is over, you don't want to be caught in the collapse.

>hurr durr it's a bubble cuz 10,000 looks like a big n scary number to me

So you're shorting it, right?

that's why amazon and facebook have come down?

This. Nothing goes up forever

>Shorting it
When will they ever learn

We're going to plateau hard sometime down the road once enough groups have gotten their hands into it. After that the speculation game will be all but over

>bitcoin started in 2014
Nocoiners are this fucking desperate

>chart cherry-picks U.S. stock market periods just to fit the narrative
>thinks this chart proves anything

What gives Bitcoin value is the fact that people are working hours, even months, just so they can buy bitcoin.

Through this process they're exchanging their production for fiat and the fiat for bitcoin, fiat is the bartering element in the equation but it would not be necessary if people who require your labor paid you directly in bitcoin.

There are not many things that we know for sure, but that our productivity will grow is almost guaranteed. If productivity is infinite, if the work we're putting into bitcoin's can grow infinitely, then bitcoin might go up forever, as long as people keep working to acquire bitcoin.

>this is what all the people buying in $6000+ actually believe

>hurr durr I'm a huge faggot

That's it i'm out

Yes, you can farm bitcoins like tulips.

I want to fug that cartoon.

no it will not
haven't any of you seen how dominant technology has been for the past 10 years
technology is the future and will continue to be the future, it's value will only rise

the only thing I can think of that will crash all technology markets are quantum computers.
but these computers might be impossible

If quantum computers became mainstream tomorrow, could they just adjust the bitcoin mining difficulty to account for it? Or would all bitcoins just be suddenly mined instantly?

I've got a case of beer ready for when this game of musical chairs stops and this board is flooded with wojaks.

sheeeeeeit

>suddenly mined instantly
imposible
difficulty adjust

What about all those banks that werent allowed to fail because they are too big?

Cars, the internet, and food have exponentially more uses than bitcoin ya fuckin retard.

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

hahahahha thisissofuckingstupidomg

Did a pajeet write this?

>Internet

dotcom bubble

I was a nocoiner once, just like you. If you can't fight it, embrace it, it feels much better. Don't be sour about your list potential gains and buy the next dip.

Its not a bubble if it replaces other industries. B+M shrinks, digital sales increase.

>dotcom bubble = internet connections
really

The fact that you can't enforce a ban on cryptocurrencies

I'm not a nocoiner moron. I'm just not a fucking cultist.

Tulips existed before 1619

BTC did not exist before 2014

Its like saying TV is a bubble in 1955. Idiots.

>BTC did not exist before 2014

LMFAO. The absolute state of biz. You don't even know the basic facts of what you're invested in. I will be fucking FROLICKING in your wojaks.

you think if the government made it a felony to cash out from an exchange to a bank that everything would just continue as normal?

Cash out into an overseas account and then wire it through a shell company. If you don't have enough invested in crypto to do that then it's not worthwhile to cash out anyway

>you can't enforce a ban on cryptos

Tell me you don't actually believe this.

Fine 2012, 11,10, 09 whatever the fuck year satoshi shat it out.

Your date nazi routine doesn't make me wrong.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG

Yeah because the government NEVER catches overseas money either.

You could have also just said localbitcoins, but the question was "as normal" not how exotic can we operate. I know cryptos are cool but it's quite naive to consider it totally immune to governments.

Not all countries can/will ban at the same time.

Bans will get played out just like the forks until no one cares and BTC just does its own thing.

I'm waiting for my (you) friendo.

Ha yeah. Thats what I thought. Crap guy.

Bitcoin is getting bigly close to 10k buy iota fast

Crypto (not bitcoin it is obsolete) is the means to allow the exponential growth curve of humanity to continue. The time before blockchain will be viewed as a dark age similar to pre mass communication times.

When will bitcoin ultimately crash and loose all value?... after all it is just virtual number with no physical value...

>after all it is just virtual number with no physical value
so's fiat, these days

This is tulipmania (notice it's in log scale)

This is bitcoin in logaritmic scale

Give me the log scale of the 2017 grow and it looks exactly like the tulip mania.

wow you got me user
it's over sell everything

>implying billions isn't just a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the money the leading powers have

Amazon is genuinely taking over the world, though.

Just like they are still playing catch-up with this whole internet thing, right?

Don't make the mistake of trying to make sense out of current developments by looking at the past. The framework completely changed - the breaks are loose and we are accelerating down a hill. Anyone predicting anything with subjective certainty is a fucking idiot.

bitcoin will hit well over $100,000 in the long term trust me. Consider that in the long term near future as well, when it comes to private space exploration, I wager some genius is going to figure out how to use cryptocurrency as a new extra-jurisdictional type of currency, sort of like a new version of swiss banking, or offshore banking

by the time you did that the price would be down 99%. you really think the price would hold up if the US gov shut down coinbase, gemini, etc and made BTC/USD pairs illegal? crypto is filled with normie money at this point and they would panic sell like nothing you've ever seen

Also, after careful consideration in seeing this meme'd over and over again, I've decided the Tulip Bubble isn't like the Bitcoin "bubble" at all, even if there is one.

To put it simply, a Tulip isn't a Bitcoin. I agree there are bubbles, there will be volatility, but not like the Tulip bubble. This is a currency, not a flower. It has a confident future as the mainstream financial markets are picking up on it and blockchain/cryptocurrency. Mind you however as I stated, this may entail volatility to some degree, have patience

FREEDOM

Federal government will always collect taxes in USD and make its huge expenditures in USD.
Property taxes and sales taxes will always be in USD.
Salaries will always be paid in USD.
Consumer prices and housing prices will always be in USD.

what the fuck is this image trying to represent

Why start Bitcoin at 2014 kek
Is it because Bitcoin would already be off the charts if you started with 2010?

>tulip mania
>an over exaggerated financial bubble long debunked by historians
>Still used to FUD by TV journalists and professional FUDers on an asian cartoon appreciation forum

>I don't understand cryptography no decentralization yet all my savings are in shitcoins: the Post

Oh no! Whatever will I do if Bitcoin drops back to 5k! I certainly won't buy more of that happens!

So is blockchain

The proportion of BTC market cap in relation to the total fiat in circulation I guess?

Blockchain may have a future, but bitcoin is merely the first, outdated example of it. Bitcoin is backed by nothing but name recognition and inertia.

>implying bitcoin is not

it isnt. nearly zero real use.
100% purely speculation and everyone wants to cash out. no one really believes in meme coins

>what is liquidity

Enjoy being a broke no coiner

and here you are still posting, you dumb nigger

Do you know how Proof of Work even works? Trust = Work X Time.

Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and that's MASSIVE in the crypto world. It's an advantage that will always keep Bitcoin ahead of every other coin. In the end Bitcoin is the most trusted coin and in times of crisis people will flock back to it.

For a coin to replace Bitcoin it must be completely revolutionary like Bitcoin is to Fiat. Not just some improved algorithms as Bitcoin's algorithm also improves over time

BTC hits a new "nice number" ath and all the nocoiners come out calling it a bubble like clockwork

Tulips were perishable goods.

>as Bitcoin's algorithm also improves over time
not nearly fast enough
transactions getting noticeably slower and fees getting much higher each quarter

Do you know how Proof of Work even works? Trust = Work X Time.

Microsoft Windows has the first mover advantage and that's MASSIVE in the tech world. It's an advantage that will always keep Microsoft ahead of every other company. In the end Microsoft is the most trusted tech stock and in times of crisis people will flock back to it.

For a tech company to replace Microsoft it must be completely revolutionary like Apple is to Microsoft. Not just some improved applications as Microsoft's applications also improve over time

You can only highlight that you should always keep in mind or analyze local fiat currency relative to the value of bitcoins, thank you captain obvious