24/7 LIVE BTC TO USD VALUE

youtube.com/c/FiftyPercentHealth/live

L-look at those numbers..!

Shit get

Except if you cash out you destroy any value to the currency

thats why you never sell

bump

>Can't use it because if you do it's worth nothing.

wow that's some useful currency right there.
I think I will start investing in used dragon dildos instead.

Bitcoin is technology

How the fuck do i invest in this?

blockchain.info

So just outright buy the motherfuckers? gee, i can see myself doing something ridiculously dumb with this

Coinbase won't accept my card, is someone here willing to sell $10btc at $10k/btc?

Pretty much yeah. Even if it drops a bit hold on to them. BTC still has a lot of growing to do and this 10k hit that happened earlier is def going to bring attention to it from investors. This thing is gonna soar and no-one is stopping it. I'd suggest getting at least $100 worth.

So get at least 0.01BTC and keep a hold of them even when the panic selling shit starts? I'm very far from being an even remotely competent investor, but it does seem like it'll be promoted as currency of the future, right?

Yeah people who panic sell BTC will be kicking themselves in a year or so

Don't be retarded. Bitcoin will never be the currency of the future. It is not viable whatsoever.

>buying at all time high

think very carefully about whether you wanna do this, bub

It already is. Search how many retailers already accept it. It's still growing.

It's fundamentally gonna shoot itself in the foot in about 3 years. Enjoy this fantasy while it lasts. If there's a future of currency out right now it's Ether.

bump

And why is that? what makes the two different? And why's bitcoin gonna fail? I'm curious

He's obviously shilling for his dead currency

Bitcoin is the myspace of crypto?

>Liquid funk as background music.
Nice.

this guy is half right. I disagree that bitcoin cant last, but the future of crypto will involve ethereum

Fucking mods ruined a quints