Lmao rekt

Lmao rekt

REKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It had so much potential

what happend? such drops come normaly with a leak

Idk but im in at 1230

Nothing, it's simply a great time to get in. The marketcap is so low, that it is easily manipulatable. Coins always peak again after the initial dump.

I have lost everything on this coin, i have feeling this is going the way of DNT, see you guys at 140 market cap for the next two years, but i will be dead by then because i will have killed myself.

You need to display your Proof-of-hodl and Proof-of-care. Desu I dont even feel bad for you for gambling in such an obvious shitcoin

DND went 10x. We've seen maybe 100% gain with QSP and the 50% correction after let down "news" was expected.

will go up in short time, no problem

Its such a fundamentally good coin that already is functioning, It wasn't supposed to be gamble its a coin i spent months researching but I did not expect the CEO to be such a useless child, Ycombinator has pushed out two stinkers this and REQ. I am POH but whats the point interest has died its a fucking joke coin now. It will be replaced by some other Auditing Dapp that vitalik actually knows and backs, im just pissed ive put a years worth of trading into this shit my "coup de gras" my ticket to comfiness my nest egg for when times get shit, looks like i have to start all over again,

Kek how much

They have a lot of work to do on their product. Gains will be made eventually but not until some time in 2018

I GOT REKKT! I was gonna withdraw the gains and put it into the BLOOM ICO in a few days. Whelp there goes that idea. There's an announcement tomorrow so that's my last cling to gains.

The damn CEO says put your coins in a wallet. You have 24 hours. WTF is that. "we love you" Fuck off.

That's for you to get qualified for Proof of Hold rewards.

Sure. But don't tell your soldiers and supporters that they got 24 hours to put their coins in a wallet on thanksgiving weekend. The CEO is in the fucking USA, he should get that. Proof of care my ass. That's proof he's an inconsiderate dick.

ye this shitcoin is bleeding hard i somehow sold with minimum loses.
It's a long term hold tho so this might be a good price to enter.

Ive never heard of this

This is the sole reason to enter. Nobody heard of this and the marketcap is under 80M.

I got in around $0.11 but cashed out near the top and have been keeping my eye on it.

But damn, HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

this kek

>but I did not expect the CEO to be such a useless child

This holy shit:
>Have a good project
>It works
>Had a great start
>Momentum with whales supporting you
>Every news makes it go higher
>You just need the finishing touch
>"NO THE BIG BOY WANTS THE THANKSGIVING TURKEY AND HUG HIS MOMMY BRB VACATION"
>Fanbase is still loyal as fuck for whatever reason
>Hype up the upcoming big news
>Tell everyone they have a 24hs time limit to put their shit in MEW otherwise they're out
>24hs pass
>Nothing
>Hours later: "lol postponed to the 30th i want to rest"

Well ok you fucking manchild

did this actually happen? glad af I'm not holding those bags, but should I re enter now?

I don't know if I should put my last 10% of portfolio QSP, RCN, ARDR/NXT or RDN

It did, even the cocksuckers on telegram are starting to be mad, the only ones defending it in there are obviously trying to fit the criteria for the proof of care.
I still have my bags and I kinda hope shit starts turning for the better, if nothing happens in two weeks fuck it.

Meanwhile I bought ARDR a week ago and I'm very happy with it, and by the end of December there should be nice gains, try to get it at a good price (I got mine at 3250)

I've been swinging in and out of Ardor around that same price, are you bagging up for the NXT IGNIS airdrop?

i mean come on

wasn't this obvious.

Proof of Care?
Proof of Hodl?

how much more obvious could this JOOSTing be for you?

total meme coin with a baby as leader. get out.

I am, I'm optimist about it

What's a good ratio of Ardor to NXT tokens?