Bcash

youtube.com/watch?v=o8uNkcvtRtA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N6NscwzbMvI?t=49m10s
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6r05nm/megathread_on_august_1_2017_at_612pm_utc_block/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rodger is a legit good guy. You corecucks should be ashamed of yourselves

Not gonna bother watching this but the comments, jesus christ. Money really makes people
into savage baboons, that Carvalho dude also seemed like an complete asshole.

+1

B-but, it's Bcash. Guys, right?

the fact that calling bcash triggers bcash supporters so much pretty explains what they are trying to do

Are Bitcoin people so threatened by alternative investments that they have
to go on slander campaigns and continue with the "bcash" thing?

>goes to prison for selling explosisves
> legit good buy

Thanks for the apology Rog.

But im still calling it bcash

yes bitcoin supporters feel very threatened by bcash, bold, bdiamond and bsilver.

>good guy
What "good" has he done? All I've ever ever seen him do is spread bullshit and I've been watching this whole thing since the beginning.

You may gather that impression from the comments, I don't know, not Carvalho in the video actually comes across as a chill and levelheaded guy while Ver is almost a conspiratorial asswipe. Very diesagrees with every single reasonable premise that Caravalho puts forth and then spazzes out at the end.
If you've ever watched a livestream or been in the discord of the creator of Ohni, it looks like that.

What I didn't like was how defensive he was. You'd think a guy that's confident about his coin and its future would have way more swagger and pimp chill. He's seemed really panicky to be honest.

whos the guy running coinmarketcap
lets get him to change the name to BCash
lmao

*but Caravalho

>the fact that calling bcash triggers bcash supporters so much pretty explains what they are trying to do

The fact that corecucks feel the need to call it bcash exposes how terrified they are.

bitfinex and another exchange I dont remember call it bcash too, much easier

Imagine if Pepsi insisted on changing its name to Coca Cola Next, or Coca Cola X.

Thats how ridiculous this bcash scenario is.

Or you know, it's just an abbreviation and faster/simpler way to say it?

Fuck off Roger you bitch ass motherfucker.

I have 60% of my portfolio in bitcoin. If I was terrified I would buy some bcash. Not going to happen... waiting for coinbase to give me by bcash so I can dump it on some idiot

>Bitcoin Cash is muh project
Nobody should support that centralized shitcoin

No mate, it's just funny that he gets so mad over it

Once you become swayed to the position that there is a (meaningful) and almost conspiracy like threat from some illdefined group of people against your coin for whatever reason, you're already heading down the wrong way

>waiting for coinbase to give me by bcash
idiot detected

youtu.be/N6NscwzbMvI?t=49m10s
It was a firecracker used by farmers to scare deer and birds away from their corn fields.
He sold them on ebay in 1999 when there was even guns and ammo section.

Instead of saying bitcoin, they say bitcoin segwit and bitcoin core. Instead of saying bitcoin cash, I will say bcash. Sorry Roger if that's not ok with your centralized vision for bitcoin.

The comment section of the video is pure aids. What the fuck is wrong with bitcoiners these days?

this.

>its so mean for you guys to call it bcash and undermine our underhanded attempt to entirely co-opt bitcoin's name recognition

It's not a conspiracy at all, a lot of people were pushing the idea that cmc and exchanges should call it "bcash" early on, to "avoid confusion". Ver isn't making that up. Look at this thread from 3 months ago:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6r05nm/megathread_on_august_1_2017_at_612pm_utc_block/

Ver overreacted and humiliated himself, but he is 100% correct about the origin of the term "bcash".

Yup the only reason that shitcoin is >$1 is because they use the Bitcoin name.