Food for thought

if Monero (XMR) Marketcap more than triples;
it'll be roughly $10 Billion--
making every coin worth $666.

people like round numbers, it's plausible.

>>pic unrelated just fugin' around on 3d paint

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=4730&HashingUnit=GH/s&PowerConsumption=1293&CostPerkWh=0.12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i bet my soul that it will hit 666$ in 2018

i'll hit you up bro ;)
-satan

easiest hold in my portfolio

Mining it, buying it, hodling it

this.

im mining on 2 of my webservers that don't get a lot of traffic.
I mine it on my laptop
I buy it I hold it I never sell it.
I collect this until its $1000 then I think about selling.

This. Mining with 4 rx580 and two 980s 24/7. This is a mine/buy and hold for sure.

anyone have some good resources for looking into mining

if you send me some coins I will personally tutor you and set you up.

buy an integer number of vega 56, connect to PSU, download xmr-stak and blockchain drivers.
Done.

Yep really just that simple

GUYS maybe I'm a brainlet, but my hardware yields greater mining profits on nicehash than with strictly mining monero. Why would it be better to mine monero than to mine with nicehash for more cash to throw into monero?

$20b at least

if you have Nvidia it could actually make sense, I have good ol' ATI, one Vega 56 which makes about 2kh/s alone so for me XMR is simply the best bet.

/r/MoneroMining/

Been watching Monero since around $120. Whats it gonna correct to?

oki doki
I do have an NVIDIA 1080 FTW with Ryzen 7 1800X running NiceHash right now for some passive income leeched off my parents' electrical bill.

Has anyone on Veeky Forums tried living in a cold region and using mining rigs as heaters for their home?

I have a gtx 1070 and i5 6500 3.2GHz. Should I mine XMR? How much can I mine in a week (approx.)?

it's going to correct to about 1k once the IRS gets in

cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=4730&HashingUnit=GH/s&PowerConsumption=1293&CostPerkWh=0.12

You can use that website for some estimations
NiceHash miner also has the averages for each piece of hardware on their website.

thanks

>This. Mining with 4 rx580 and two 980s 24/7.

At what rate do you earn xmr with that setup?

Should I stop being deluded and drop my ARKs for XMR?

You won't make much, but will probably still be worth it when XMR moons hard.

Did this, feel much better about my portfolio.

do it, I dropped 10K worth in bitcoin on xmr over the last 3 weeks.

I would. XMR is will easily double marketcap

Moonero boys

is XMR cap really infinite? I thought the whole BTC thing was about being a finite amount at 21 million. Hence the perceived finite value - like gold.

XMR is anonymous just like cash is and central banks print it on demand.

What's the difference?

Monero infinite but fixed inflation. Makes up for lost coins and stops the coin becoming redundant and unattractive to miners.

Ask yourself this. What will be the incentive to continue mining bitcoin after all coins have been mined?

XMR is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the XMR team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

SELL SELL

>Deposits and withdrawals
what about transfers peer to peer. Seems like an exchange problem, right?

>update from the XMR team
That's the other thing about crypto that's give me doubt - it's all in the hands of developers controlling technology I don't know anything about. A fork here, a fork there - some developer asshole ran out of weed and is all edgy so he's going to fuck it all up.

I audibly lold at work

Thank you for this

Bot 46 on margin at 197

Right now about 1.7 monero a month