Been in the bitcoin game long time since it first appeared on /g/

>been in the bitcoin game long time since it first appeared on /g/
>took this screenshot myself
>literally self mined thousands of Bitcoin using CPU - an overclocked Q6600

Listen you fucking arseholes - let me tell you an infallible truth.

Bitcoin will not, and will never die. It may crash, but it's reached immortality now due to the sheer quantity of bagholders and chad faggots in the game.

There will always be pumpers - ALWAYS.

I can guarantee you we will see $100,000 bitcoin soon enough - not even that far away given the rate of growth.

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2011/10/bitcoin-implodes-down-more-than-90-percent-from-june-peak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mind sending me one (1) btc? help a brother out?

why this thread ?

>i have thousands of BTC

fuck you and share your btc

Even 100k is conservative,bitcoin is going to dominate the whole planet.

Let’s not get carried away. It’s slow and shitty. But it makes us money so who cares

People laughed at $1 bitcoin, then $10 marched around, of course $100 was crazy retard talk...

Very nice, user. Applaud you.

Thoughts on cloud mining? Looking at dumping money into it via hashflare.

Shameless wallet share.

1LQz2XJgsYFM4mTYrSuUqrcVbCCE12bPkE

Can’t tell if humble bragging or...

>Even 100k is conservative,bitcoin is going to dominate the whole planet.

>been in the bitcoin game long time since it first appeared on /g/

Do you want to be begged or something? Well here I am, please give me a decent push so I can start making money since right now I can only use shitty sub 100€ allowance because of me being an uni student, everytime I make gains I feel butthurt because even though I make at least 30% gains most of the time with my budget it's just a bunch of euros of profit

19bchdvTMdA3uQxxcM8LxN9xn6z8tpQBzb
Will unironically pay you back one day (if I make it)

By the time it happens you wont even remember people like me who said mass adoption was coming,remember what happened in india recently where they phased out 80% of cash to flush out tax evaders and counterfeit notes? think 1 billion mudshits doing all commerce with bitcoin,thats just the tip of the iceberg.

If real...

1Kb6pfeynsNKAyr3ALuvY6e4bzP2rjXPFJ

Halp me pay for medical school

OP.

My wife is expecting our 2nd son on Christmas eve.

We still haven't really decided on a name yet...

Could be :

James
Matthew
Andrew
David

You can decide for us if you send me 1 btc.

18AdJhEmhgZa1WrdgSMSwG78FycKPKSZtT

Rolling for Pajeet

help a man then
19Qw5WdXVXYgsu1qM8j6BovKbSCqEoJx7S

I am retarded btw...

The blockchain of bitcoin is useless & fcking obsolete to other ones. When the normies and newfags wake up then bye bye, but since it's not about tech anyway the whole crypto world will take a big hit when this pops.

For whatever reason CME or bitfinex idc

Send btc to 1N7KTzuvHpXYv3pcHpzbLVuSwg1VR2c8qf and I will shove something up my ass for you. I have a wide assortment of sharpies and other basic household objects.

People just don't realize that crypto is exponentially cheaper than fiat to mantain. The resources to keep the legal and financial system under which fiat can operate are insanely high, bankers, lawmakers, notaries, all kind of bureaucrats, courts, police, military, etc.

All of these institutions exist mainly to certify who owns what and that that legal property can be exercised in the real world, i.e. the notary and all the bureaucrats write a title that says I own this house, if someone doesn't accept that we go to a court, and if the loser doesn't comply the police is there to evict them. The military serves a similar purpose but abroad.

With cryptography all this can be done even more securely in the blockchain, no need to spend on notaries, bankers, bureaucrats, judges, policemen, military, etc.

Fiat is really dying, I don't know if bitcoin is the future but I can without a doubt tell you fiat is not.

You can praise fake money computer numbers all you want but if you abolish the police I will walk into your house and take you apple mactop after I fuck you up.

You can only use my macbook if you can have access to my private key, that's what cryptography is all about, everything I own can be connected to the blockchain and without that key you can't use shit.

You can steal whatever you want but it will be worthless.

>Points gun at your head
>Send me all your BTCs or you die

>Kills you
>Doesn't get any BTC
>On the run for murder

Buy iota hehehe

Why does no one understand what a contentious hardfork is

Just use a multisig wallet.

The point is the incentive for criminals will be much lower because you don't only have to steal the physical object but also its key.

This allows that the dissuasion needed will also be much lower needing way fewer cops making it way cheaper anyway.

Traceability will also help with that as every device has to connect to the blockchain to be used criminals can be traced very easily.

my wallet is ready
1DnrvLgqmVGgcRfmvrEGmeKm6PMD3Qkqhg

>Andrew
If you name him Andrew, guarantee he's gonna be gay.

what's wrong with kumar ?

welcome to the gypsy part of town
mind posting some dank memes please, deleted my folder

unfortunately governments don't make much profit with btc and could easily invent their own crypto for this purpose. china and other countries are literally living the digital currency "dream" without bitcoins already

my wife left me and took my kids and 80% of my fiat. need money to pay lawyer goldstein. plz gibs anything helps

1JJ1A2YyziS8DHnmTXi3dnJWhGyuPMZcAs

>Veeky Forums
>no proof
Pick one. Also,
>a decamillionaire at the very least
>posts on Veeky Forums

Yeah that's how you should look when you transfer all your bitcoin to random strangers on biz.

Here is my ironic self plug to complete the experience
1BpD7GnBghHXHGmGSUrMtcvYohhMzNmj83

I remember in 2013 when 1k bitcoin made headlines all over the internet, how times have changed.

Once it cracks 10k, I think it will behave very similarly to how it was back when it cracked 1k - it will hover briefly, then rapidly crash down to 4-5k, recover briefly, then crash again. It will end up around 4-5k by January, after which it will start another bullrun to take us to the moon and beyond.

Screencap this so you know you heard it here first

>took this screenshot myself

When? Yesterday?

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2011/10/bitcoin-implodes-down-more-than-90-percent-from-june-peak/

It's retarded really, the amount of transactions right now can even cover that of a small city.

If the whole world buys this shit we'll have to wait a week before a transaction arrives, unless you add 100 usd fee.

It was a proof of case, POW is retarded. Right now it already uses more electricity than a lot of decently industrialised countries. If the whole world would be to use it, it would take like 50% of world electricity to power the retarded POW network.

POS is the future. Bitcoin will die because of it's own popularity.