Literally nothing

some whale bought everything down to 9900 on gdax too

>1% (ONE) Percent

Welp, we're absolutely fucked

Yeah I guess its only 1 percent.
And it already bounced back 50% of that drop

Wow! Crypto is over!
kill yourself nigger

it's like when you poke a bubble and it looks like it's about to pop but just rebounds

Bithumb BTC still at $10889.40

Hey now, that kind of language is very offensive! Can we please keep a bit of civility in this community? Aren't we all adults here?

The pump is over. The dump begins.

It's a taste how quick things are gonna be happening once it hits 10k

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Thanks for the gold have an upvote you degenerate

>1 min candles
>ADHD confirmed

weak b8
2/10

I only take my adderall once every other day so I dont become psychologically / physically dependent on it. Today is an Off Day.

kek

You crazy kids. Itll never break 10k if it doesnt have any downward swings. There's next to zero incentive for volume to jump in at ath. I'm sure there are a ton of buyers waiting for a 9850 at which point it'll shriek up

wall at 10k, if that number cannot be broken expect a sell off. If not broken today expect a dip in the coming week. cap this

WTF I CAN'T CASH OUT

HOW DO I CASH OUT?

if it dips you fucking buy dont sell whats wrong with you all

It's funny, on this picture you can see that we were at almost every price level at least twice .. wondering what that tells us about the 8k to 10k range in near future

LMAO JUST CATCH THIS FALLING KNIFE BRO

sell the highs buy the dips. major resistance @10k, its a big psychological barrier. high volume traders actively trying to keep it below so normies put in money. above 10k looks like too much for the average person. its the same reason the put .99 cents on gas

You don't cash out user, you wait until until "real" money collapses and Bitcoin becomes the new world currency

Only a couple more years now

Wow it dipped all of $40.

skipped 4000 though

I disagree. If it hits 10k today it will be in the news tomorrow and in big bag theory the next day normies will flood with their money and 0 trading knowledge

Oh also I haven't seen gas under a dollar for like a decade. Lucky you (quebec area)

And gdax has a lot more importance than the other exchanges because the price on coinbase is based on it and it's the entry point for all those delicious occidental middle class dollars

capped

bitch please
TETHER POWER!!

also, volume

9999 ...not quite 10k is it

if it hits 10k and it very well might, huge news I agree. but 10k is a big psychological number, the gulf between 9,900 (example) and 10,000 is HUGE. it has to break that number and stick for atleast 3 days, and it has to do it soon or theres going to be a sell off
no i was just referencing the last two digits, like 2.99 or 3.99, its the little psychological trick used so normies thing they are getting a good deal

i want to sell some of my bitcoin now that it may go down.

what am i supposed to exchange it for? ethereum? cash?

leave it in your account until it dips down and then buy more, why is this even a question.

If you expect bitcoin to go down, then all the other cryptos will go down with it. so cash.

wow it's fucking nothing

I too like to make disingenuous charts.

With poor time frames.

i thought altcoins go up when btc goes down and viceversa

and i've never cashed out, i don't know how to do it

They go up in BTC value. So you can have more BTC when you flip again when the dip is over. Basically a cheap version of shorting.

KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't cash out bro.

>100 dollars
Yawn
Wake me up when this shit plummet more than 1000 in minutes.

it is actively being kept below the 10k mark. big sell off when it hits 10k or does it get to 10,5?

u need bitcoin cash to cash out.

you dont need bcash for anything.

go to coinbase and dump it in a "EUR wallet" for a extremely reasonable fee, then cash out of that somehow

Doubt that, so many shorts will come up that it will make support

You're still dependent on it