T I C K T O C K

Most of you are underage, but those of us old enough to remember 2000 know that Bitcoin is going through the exact same phase and hype as Pets.com did before the epic dot com crash in 2000. We will see a crash of over -80%. It will be glorious.

Shut the fuck up, bitcoin isn't a stock.

Stop comparing an exchange rate of a burgeoning currency that fundamentally changes the world's monetary system to a fucking stock that's attached to a website.

Those of us old enough to remember when bitcoin spiked to $2000 know that there will be a dip and then a few years later it will spike again.

Sage for retardation

Well no, Bitcoin is more like Microsoft. It is clearly in a bubble now but will survive and live on in history.

Pets.com companies are more like vaporware ICO shitcoins.

Stop comparing tulips to houses. It's not the same
Stop comparing houses to websites. It's not the same
Stop comparing bitcoin to bubbles.

It's different this time

>burgeoning currency
>its valued in US dollars

If someone sells, omeone is buying. It only goes up. Don't go against the trend. Just shit the fuck up, buy and wait until it reaches 100k, fucktard.

i was an early invester in bitcoins, i bought 10 million $ worth back in 2010
as an celebration for my wealth, im giving away 1 bitcoin to the first 25 anons to post their address, and 0.5 to the last 25

i was an early invester in bitcoins, i bought 10 million $ worth back in 2010
as an celebration for my wealth, im giving away 1 bitcoin to the first 25 anons to post their address, and 0.5 to the last 25

The main takeaway your brainlet ass needs to understand is that currency =/= commodity.

Bitcoin not stock. Look at it on log10 scale

>looks like a gradual increase
>ohshit

OHHHH SO IT'S A CURRENCY NOW? I THOUGHT IT WAS A STORE OF VALUE. "DIGITAL GOLD"
You fuckers are delusional. As long as the price increases faster than adoption it's a fucking bubble.

It could be valued if your mum's dildos if someone figured it out, but I doubt anyone has the maths ability to do that.

>linear graph on log scale means exponential growth
>bitcoins graph is fucking exponential on a log scale
>thisisperfectlyfine.jpeg

This.

>I will simply modify the graph and how I see the data until it suits me fine, and everything will be alright

Crash can be -99% and I wouldn't give two fucks even though I'm 100% invested in bitcoin, because I know it'll rise again and I'm a wagecuck with a stable job.

If someone wanted to pay you for a product, and wanted to pay in BTC, would you accept it? Most people would. It's priced in. Everyone knows that BTC is more valuable than USD. It's already being adopted in people's minds. The price will LITERALLY only go up, because the dollar will keep being devalued. The more USD you have in the market, the higher the price of BTC when compared to USD. One bitcoin will be worth MILLIONS.

Im older than OP and this is more like the Crypto Wars during the 70s-90s than like pets.com. As a warrior of that earlier time this fight is over the same ground, and will have the same result.

the bantz

stfu

Bitcoin is becoming a commodity. Normies are literally buying it because its on the news and they couldnt be possibly be caught without bitcoin. Let's face it where all in here to make money there and can't ignore the clear signs of a huge correction or Mt.Gox 2 on the horizon. Secure your gains kids

>he just compared Bitcoin to pets.com

user plz

1FqtxA11JK5BZHThXczeWyJY6KR34WKBxX

> bitcoin isn't a stock.
yes you're right, it's even more worthless than that

Womp womp

It's worth whatever someone will pay for it bud.

like a stock?

>It's worth whatever someone will pay for it bud.
that exactly the same what people said about stocks before they crashed.
There is nothing to back up the current hype behind bitcoin. Stocks at least have employees, some sort of product they sell, a CEO that can get fired when SHTF or at least a storage building that can be sold when there is nothing left.

what is bitcoin's intrinsic value? "Tomorrow it might be worth more than today". Bitcoin's value is that you can speculate on it's performance. There is nothing to back it up. There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies waiting to replace it. And with such high fees why would anyone want to use bitcoin? Bitcoin as a form of virtual gold? why not buy real gold instead? Bitcoin has no actual value and right now it's overvalued.