>he brings up race on a business related forum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwXMxba5rQc&t=93s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he doesn't take all variables into account on a business forum
Stay poor.

Shalom, Goy-kun!

kys

Hey, Not my fault if I cannot trust pajeets and jews when it comes to making money.

t. non white

>he hates jews for being greedy
>he invest in the biggest speculative bubble of the past century

not asian

>he hasn't been to any remotely unpleasant places on earth

Prove to me that race is a significant variable.

polcucks leave

reminder that Veeky Forums is an offshoot of /pol/

You really want to do this?

Nobody hates jews for being greedy. People hate them for being manipulative, cheating and clannish

(((Their))) greed comes at the cost of lives and nations,

>Prove to me that race is a significant variable.

Of course it is a significant variable. Are you retarded or do you mix political opinions and business?

Yes, PoC have been discriminated against for generations.

How does this relate to business? How is this a significant variable, in, well any fucking Veeky Forums topics?

>go back to /pol/

Proof.

>PoC

According to pareto principle you can maximize your business efficiency when you don't waste your time on non-whites.

this is especially funny considering he was half jewish

niggers are bad for business. just look at what happened to shopping malls.

the 187 iq is misleading since it's based on an older scale and translates to 145-155 by today's metrics

He was also a diagnosed paranoiac...

>Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it

This one is deep.

Hello Dragons Den, I'm here today with my product, Heil Hitler Bakeries with an offering valuation of $420,000. Heil Hitler !

That does not make him wrong.

Give me the numbers.
What are your sales last year?
Do you have patent pending?

do you guys actually think like this about jewish people? i always thought it was a meme but you seem so committed, it's strange. like how dumb do you have to be to dismiss an entire group of people wholesale? especially when there are so many jews who fail to meet your stereotypes. bobby fischer himself was jewish, for god's sake.

Fuck off nigger

Where'd you learn that? They teach that at Harvard and Yale? Or an image board?

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to gas these parasites. People like Bobby Fischer are a rare treasure indeed, but we shouldn't take any chances.

the unabomber is smarter than fischer, also a schizophrenic, and yet i doubt you want to revert to a hunter gatherer society.

It just common sense.
You Americans are obsessed by race. Everything you do is linked to this obsession.
Not taking this variable into account is being dumb.
For example if you have a brand of cars and you hire a black sales for a concession in a white neighborhood you will lose money.

That's why Bobby's comments carry more weight.

I know and work with lots of Jews (banking sector)

I studied accounting. I can count. 1 plus 1 is 2.

We currently have contracts with distributors in Mongolia, Japan, Europe, South America, and North America, with an annual global revenue of 500k (Operating costs very low with volunteer Nazi Grandmothers) , global patents on swastika branded cookie cutters and secret ingredients that make the "uberman".

"Give those Swastika cookies a Twirl, take over the World !"

i have nothing against jews. but i truly hate these muslim sandniggers

Sounds like Veeky Forums

How to be a /pol/tard:
>muh scapegoats
>muh strawmanning
>muh infographics
>muh fake sources

>PoC
kill yourself immediately and livestream it for us you pathetic faggot

>/pol/ mocks and hates blacks and libs for believing in and perpetuating the "white privilege" shit
>proceeds to do the exact same thing with jews

Can't make this shit up

Rise my peoples, let's get rich together

"largest private fortune in the world" right before that it says "in the 19th century" you fucking tard.

>”People of Color”

>he brings up bringing up race on a business forum to bait red pills to be spammed thus turning future Veeky Forums millionaires into an army of political zealouts for his idealized fascist ethnostate

People always point to stuff like this, but the reality is that Jews have been at the forefront of most modern political/philosophical movements. So with almost any ideology you like or don't like (aside from the explicitly anti-Semitic ones, for obvious reasons) you can point to Jews. Both communism and capitalism have major Jewish thinkers in their roots. Same thing with neo-conservatism and neo-liberalism. Name any major intellectual movement and you can identify key Jews that were involved in it. So, you have Jews on both sides of many issues. So, it's not some monolithic population that operates to forward some giant conspiracy. It's just that Jews tend to seek education and are entrepreneurial, so they end up in positions of influence and power where people can again point and go "look, the Jews control everything!"

This, I don't get why /pol/ acts like it's some big secret

>/pol/ constantly says that minorities should stop whining about their circumstances and pull themselves up by their bootstraps
>jews actually do this and /pol/ hates them for it

Don't forget that most of /pol/ are NEETs or burger flippers in poverty

That's why he knew (((their))) evil so intimately.

h-he cant keep getting away with it!

the Jews literal Religion is excluding ALL non-jews as ANIMALS made to toil and labor for THEM. Read their Talmud and realize why they've been kicked out and massacred by their host nations for THOUSANDS of years.

Good goy

Kill yourself redditor, this has always been a /pol/ /g/ colony.

idgaf what people's holy books say. I care what they do in the modern world. For example, yes, I can pull verses from the Old Testament that are horrendous, but most modern Christians just ignore that. On the other hand, a scary percentage of Muslims still take the most barbaric parts of the Koran literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwXMxba5rQc&t=93s

Otto Weininger was also a based Jew who btfo'ed Zionism and called Communism "spiritual judaism". He was so based in fact, he denounced Judaism and became a Christian;

It became infested with /pol/ back around June

It started out as a good board, but as with all good boards they eventually become flooded with retards spilling out from their containment shithole

This is bait lads

>Jews actually do this
>they have the most number of organizations dedicated to whining about their circumstances

Except he wasn't.

He even said in an interview when called a jew "Wanna go to the little boys room?" Meaning he was not circumsized. The reason the jews call him a jew is because first of all he was intelligent as f, secondly it defuses his statements regarding jewry.

Bobby Fischer was not a jew.

YOU are the one who needs to head back to containment.

Great counterpoint buddy.

Who is putting them in North America and Europe?

Found the nigger

Correct

>tfw you sound exactly like Palestinian and Iranian terrorists and propagandist

fuck off reddit

We're becoming a knowledge economy and certain ethnicities have lower average IQs. Also no one wants to admit it but it's genetic. We're in for a rough ride.

Knowing this there are two things you could invest in.

1. Sand bags. For when the low IQ groups get so alienated they burn everything down.

2. CRISPR. For the other alternative scenario where they actually realize what the problem is and demand genetically engineered offspring (paid for by the govt of course).

I never said I thought he was right.

Kys now

Why do you hate muslims, user? What are your reasons?

>Old Testament
>Christians
There were no Christians in the old testament, they were all jews doing those horrendous things you speak of.

Genetic.. more like parasitic.

The jews succsess stems from them favoring eachother. When one gets a footing in a company he will only hire other jews etc. You will not find this mentality with say whites or blacks.

He is afraid his shitholy nation of Israel is gonna get taken over by them.. which it eventually will.

Its simple, really. Their brains will adapt to reality with time.

open borders for Israel

Wow you are 50% redpilled, you explained WHY Jews are successful without mentioning IQ

Now the remaining 50% tell me what WHAT the Jewish elites promote

They sure don't put the interest of the goyim before the tribe

Jews are 2% of the US population, and make up 46% of US billionaires and 33% of the Supreme Court.
They have demonstrably disproportionate power, and use their power to transform the US in their favor. This comes at the cost of white America, so it’s natural for white Americans to resist change that negatively affects them. It’s rational.

It's funny how leftists claim that Jews are so prominent among the billionaire class because they "value hard work and education", yet blacks are poor because muh whitey racism

BTW I have no problem with Jews whatsoever, they know their shit. Ever since I've tried to behave more like a jew my life has become much better

Checked

I think the final redpill is that everyone deserves a homeland. Including whites.

>I think the final redpill is that everyone deserves a homeland
True shit

Oh wow, a thread full of /pol/tards
Tell, me why isn't George Soros in Bitcoin raping your asses you racist bigot rural faggots. I tell you, you rape yourself good enough alone with playing the crypto capitalist game

>rural
Baiting too hard m8

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Ponder those two facts for a moment:
- age is generally correlated with wisdom
- people's political views tend to shift towards the right wing as they age

The human brain is a fantastic pattern recognition machine, and the convenient little lies of society can only trick it for so long.

really getting sick of all these new virtue signaling redditors

>not being a stormfaggot detriment to society is virtue signaling

You can't virtue signal anonymously, bud. Try using a dictionary next time.

>on a board where you are exposed to chink and kike tricks literally every day
>doesn't think race/ethnicity matters
stay poor faggot

>can't virtue signal anonymously
What the fuck do you think dubs are?

Hello centrist-fag. Hows the voting going?

These

Check em

>people's political views tend to shift towards the right wing as they age
Actually it's more that society has been moving more towards the left, so older people just happen to be more right-wing since that's how they were conditioned.

Gen Z is actually more conservative than millennials.

>aktually

Not an argument lil fella

>chink and kike tricks literally every day
>doesn't think race/ethnicity matters
So what you're saying is that whites are really fucking gullible? It's not hard to keep from getting burned by the "tricks".