Other urls found in this thread:

cardanohub.org/en/home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best coin available

BIG
GREEN
DICK

it's a trap!

you basically need to be using coinbase to actually use bitcoin, and now its basically just another paypal

The fact I can send Monero and have it confirmed in minutes instead of hours says something. It's the new digital cash.

MOONERO!!!!

WE ARE THE MONERINES

and transaction fee is currently 15c if you have 2 hours time and at maximum speed 20 dollars to receive it in 15 min

> not dumping your ltc for xmr

How do you live?

was bullish before i knew it was not only more anonymous, but faster than btc as well.

now im mega super duper fucking bullish.

not having huge amounts of both

> not factoring in that ltcs btc value has gotten to the point of when it was at $3. As the only reason this shitcoin is up is cause of btc/use

Meanwhile xmr is raping xmr/btc.

Guess it's time to put sell orders in...

I live in brazil and I have about 12k USD to invest. How do I actually buy this thing safely and how does one cash out? No memes please.

LOL ok, I use the low fee all the time and the first confirmation happens in minutes, you can stop lying anytime.

>and transaction fee is currently 15c if you have 2 hours time and at maximum speed 20 dollars to receive it in 15 min
too bad exchange withdrawal is at least 0.04xmr

buy btc or eth and trade for xmr

>
yeah man i bought on kraken and it's fucking 0.05 there. thats insane.

what do you mean? when do they hit you with that?

Where can I buy Moniro and how does it compare to XRM in terms of technology?

Poopy

Yeah but where do I actually do this? Is there some kind of place you could direct me to in order to get correct and up to date info on all the important tidbits? I've been meaning to buy monero since it was 28 bucks cause I just had this feeling it would moon, but I didn't have the money. Now I do and I wanna go through this safely.

pedo dollars

no clue I don't live in Brazil, find out how Brazillians get BTC, send that BTC to an exchange that has an XMR pair, or just use Shapeshift, and boom. Monero.

Why is it even going up right now?

An exchange or shape shift. I use HitBTC. Exchanges aren’t a great place to store your stuff long term, so when you buy make a point to transfer to a wallet relatively soon.

I’ve had my stuff on an exchange for a few months with no problems, though. I really need to setup a wallet here though...

People diversifying their gains perhaps.

braziliex

pedo dollars will be the new petro dollars

bitcoindtrade ponto com ponto br

Compra bitcoin la e depois cadastra no binance ou em alguma outra plataforma de negociacao de crypto. Voce pega seus BTC do mercado bitcoin e envia pra sua conta no binance e de la vc vende/compra todas as moedas em cotaçao de BTC

boa sorte

bitcointrade* ponto com ponto br

Bittrex is 0.04, at least I get Justed less hard than you.

Fucking crash back to 0.0185 you fuck, I need to get back in!

Obrigado.

E esse tal de mercado bitcoin, é bom? Vi alguns sites recomendando ele.

From what i've seen, Monero seems like the best coin for every day cash transactions. It solves the blockchain data mining issues that would occur if crypto replaces cash, it has fast block times, it has dynamic block sizes.

I would assume the increased privacy measures also come with a lot of bloat in the form of the 'fake' transaction info. Would this be an issue long term if Monero really becomes mainstream. Everyone was already complaining about how the large block size of Bcash encourages centralisation through raising the resources needed to host a node. Is this even more so the case for Monero? How large is the blockchain per transaction compared to other non-privacy coins?

I should accumulate more XMR.

*gets cucked loudly*

Ele é seguro e permite você transacionar sua conta bancária diretamente com ele, ele usa autenticador do google, melhor lugar no BR pra comprar BTC eu acho. Pra enviar seus BTC de lá pra outra plataforma é so ir na aba "transferir moedas".. muito facil

worst bait I've seen in a long time

aha wtf is cardano

FOMO bought more to double my stash. Not a wise move at all, but with the news coming up I'm not worried.

what news

I'm itching to FOMO after selling a few hours ago, hoping it'll drop back down but getting pretty anxious.

>Mobile wallets for iOS and Android
>Ledger, Trezor and even a Monero specific hardware wallet
>Globee

We're going to the moon, baby.

Source, nigger.... WHERE???? I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!

I'm on my phone, but you can find all of this on the subreddit.

Ledger is still unable to find a way to add monero to the wallet, neither trezor. Why lie?

wasn't multisig also on the horizon?

The guy working for Ledger said he's almost done. They have to review the code, but we should have support very soon. Check the subreddit, that's where he provides updates.

Yes! I'm pretty sure it's already available. Either that or being tested.

Now if they implement Bulletproofs...

Where's the fucking correction.

You're right, it should correct to $300 minimum

Yeah fuck it, I'm just gonna FOMO back in at -5%. All I wanted was to recover Bittrex's gay transaction fee but it had to fucking keep going up. Stupid fucking coin.

Ledger dev says monero is very close to being supported, check the ledger or monero subs there are updates all the time.

tfw that buy order which will never get filled

LMAO it's already going down. HAHAHA every time.

How do i buy monero without giving my ID/passport or major identifying information to anyone? Serious question here.

localmonero, or you could just realize it doesn't matter.

For reference i own eth and btc on coinbase and some erc20 tokens on etherdelta

Localmonero, or local bitcoin and then buy monero on binance

So I basicly have to meet up with a tax evader and send him Bitcoins for Monero?

For Binance i have to take a photo of my ID. Won't let me move coins there otherwise.

hot damn son

50% BTC
50% XMR

Man feels good to have THE BEST portfolio mix.

>he missed out on Cardano's 120% in 24hr gains

I am talking about long-term. Short-term gains are everywhere. Each day there is a alt that moons.

Then local monero or local bitcoin your best bet. But that's also not true about binance. I didn't have to give any info there that I remember. Look around there are plenty of exchanges with xmr that you can trade on without identifying info

Poloniex or hitbtc

Been 100% in since $90. We're going $300 by end of year. $400 by March.

70% XMR
30% BTC master race.

XMR is ths comfiest hold. Consistent gains with no fear of being justed by some pajeet coin

For real though how did Cardano pump that much ive never heard of it where do i find these hidden gems

They're all scam coins that whales pump to wealth transfer from noobs then the coin is never heard from again.

cardanohub.org/en/home/

Looks legit and its in the top 10 at least atm

Is ripple a scam?

Top 10 is just the volume from today, doesn't mean shit. If it's in top 10 for 2 weeks we'll talk.

Ripple's been around for ages and isn't dead, it's not a scam but I dunno if it's going to succeed.

top ten is market cap

Ah, well we're looking at different top 10s then :(

I'm looking to do the same. Thinking about doing an online transaction with LocalMonero via PayPal straight to my account. Yes, I'll pay more, but avoid the hassle of what you're describing. Total anonymity has a cost.

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how the "wallet" works with Monero. Any anons care to give a tip?

MOONero