Big news about ChainLink comming up

Big news about ChainLink comming up
I can't tell you much right now, maybe a few clues if you dig, but it's big

well is it about Sergay having emotional troubles? The toilet high diving olympics? Rory really can fit that much up there? The homosexual beta alliance LINK meetup picture? What is it man?

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

Good news?

Things are developing so fast right now. Something big is coming really soon. It's either really good or LINK pulls a confido. I've got all my link at the exchange. Holy s*** linkies these are the end times

OP is it true Sergey has quit the project and wants to give a partial refund to investors?

IF BIG TRUE

Don't worry buy the bicurious boys at the feminist alliance of LINK investors just met up to discuss marketing and cat videos.

This is an actual picture of a LINK meetup via reddit.

SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN!!??

Oh, okay. I don't need evidence I guess. Thanks for the insight OP.

we need a better pasta

Good news: next year at sibos they will be presenting on an upgraded Japanese model of toilet. Bidet included will give the audience an exciting watershow.

Big if dig

Nah linkies are all hyper chads

>Big news

So big BAD news or big GOOD news?

I'm guessing the first

Are you /x/ user?

Fuck you, bitch bastird. This is real problem.

holy shit pajeet i mean at least try

Sergey was found dead in his hotel room last night, apparently he OD'ed on big mac and crashed his tesla in his hotel bathroom, leaving no survivors

also he's a kiddie diddler

You realize volcel420 is a shitposter? Kek, getting baited by ledditors

YUUUUUUGE IF BIG

pasta is stale

The big news is the price drops to 0.10 USD

Chainlink wont be needed when iota is up and running

Chainlink won't be needed period. These deluded linkies somehow know this, that is why they are shilling, because they refuse to accept reality, and move on.

Please explain how iota solves the oracle problem