fortune.com/2017/11/28/arrington-xrp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big if true. REALLY big.

priced in

>fortune.com/2017/11/28/arrington-xrp/

To the moon.

2018 will be very interesting

What is with this Cripple Shillery?

XLM continues it's steady rise towards the moon, with superior fundamentals.

>100+ partners
>awesome team
>50,000 transactions a second
>55billion escrow
>now this

Is it too late to get on the train?

Not too late. But you need patience, once you bought in. Speaking of 6-18 months of patience

>superior fundamentals

Ripple:

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google, Santander, Seagate, etc.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
5) Sits on IMF Fintech Advisory Board
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets
8) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech
9) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix
10) Partnership with AMEX announced on 11/16/17

XLM:

1) A temporary partnership with IBM.

Yeah dude, man that fucking rocketship.

This is just the beginning. This will be one of the first new coins listed on Coinbase. They are adding up to 100,000 newcoiners every week. They now have more customers than Charles Schwab.

Newcoiners will love to buy something for under a dollar. Many will choose XRP because of the appearance of exponential growth compared to other Coinbase options. A lot will psychological..".I missed the BTC moon, but look at this little guy, XRP. Maybe that is my ticket" thinking.

Newcoiners don't care about banksters. To many that will lend credibility as they are more comfortable with banks than with crypto.

All of this has nothing to do with what XRP actually has going for it fundamentally. Now is the time to buy.

>superior fundamentals

in your opinion, which I doubt is an educated one.

>too late

Not in the slightest, but as said this is not an overnight 10x. You will need EXTREME patience. Ripple, unlike all the others, is making itself compliant with all the regulatory necessities. They've been at it for years and still aren't completely done.

There's definitely money to be made with XLM, but XRP definitely has stronger fundamentals.

IMO, it will be the leading coin.

How high can XRP really go? There will be close to 100 billion Ripple ever made, and there are already more than 38 billion circulating. Comparatively, eth only has 96 million circulating.

When Ripple came out they were giving away XRP and I got around 600 of them. Had a username and password for the site - then tried to log in about a year ago and nothing happened - as if my account never existed.

Now there is no login screen. WTF happened?

I'm sittin on 11.5k XRP.

$10 seems completely reasonable if you consider what Ripple is trying to do. How long it takes to get there is anyone's guess. 3-5 years? Just my opinion, though.

I bought 666 XRP from an eBay seller on Novermber 10, 2013 for $18. Have nothing to show for it.

Still have my RippleLabs.com welcome email - delivered by Zendesk.

>cripple

Kike coins GET OUT REEEE

> FUNDAMENTALS?

Nigga, read up about the CEO HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA

Stellar's whole MO is to try and fuck over Ripple... Its a dick measuring contest and Jeb has nothing to lose (and he will). He is just trying to fuck with Brad Garlinghouse for taking him to court and keeping him from dumping all his XRP. Hahahaha RICH people man.

FUCK STELLAR. AT 736 Sats im shortselling 10 BTC worth of STR on Polo.

Join me faggots!

I'm confused by your statement.

Wrong board, dickhead.

I ask what happened - you tell me how much XRP you have. WTF do I care? How does that help my situation?

So I proceed to tell you more details.

So he gave you bogus login credentials?

no, I set up account on www.ripplelabs.com

How does the ebay transaction relate the the ripple labs account?

DICK is DIAMONDS and so are my hands

I'm in this to make money, not appease your sensibilities.