Last chance for Early DOGE moon

Doge getting ready to run up again. Dont miss out!

Im in. With all this talk of BTC crashing, seems like DOGE is a good safe store of value until things are looking a bit better.

so gainz

so
wow

All these fags are worried about their btc gainz that they don't know where the smart money is going.

people say doge is a shitcoin, and it might very well be. But you can literally watch the 50BTC orders pop up for DOGE right now. Because it always pumps like this to around 80+sats.

And no matter how much bitcoin goes up, its still better to 3x or 4x your entire investment.

I wont be left out this time, I bought in heavy.
A lot of people saying it has good TA on tradingview as well.

>seems like DOGE is a good safe store of value

oh my kek what a timeline that this is unironically true

Ive been doing TA on this thing the past couple of days. Seems like it'll start picking up steam. Gonna go exponential sooner than later on this cycle. 80 sats is a little low in my opinion. Expecting 150 sats,

I think the timeline shifted drastically after trump was elected. CERN is doing some funny stuff to our timeline.

this is actually very true. When BTC pumps doge is pretty stable relative in BTC so it goes up in price anywya, and you can just flip it with 5% margins. When BTC dips doge goes up relative to BTC so the price stays the same and you can flip it at a faster rate due to increased volume.

I've actually 20x my money doing this for the past 3 weeks. no larp

Target price 32 sats

Volume is increasing like crazy right now.

I agree, but I usually play it conservative to ensure I dont let my feelings into my thoughts on the outcome.

But yeah, its taking off faster than before... But there has been a ton of accumulation lately so I guess it just hit the point where too many people want to snag it before it pumps.

Like I said, last chance to get in early. Train is leaving the station!

Sure, DOGE is a good coin, but you need to convince everyone else too, otherwise you'll store your money and will never get them back again because nobody is willing to buy your DOGE

LMAO! They'll buy my doge when they are FOMOing in at 100 sats. Veeky Forums logic

i was an early invester in dogecoins, i bought 10 million $ worth back in 2010

as an celebration for my wealth, im giving away 10million dogecoin to the first 25 anons to post their address, and 5million to the last 25

why do people derail threads like this

They are salty about not accumulating when they could so they are missing out on profits.

No it isn't. It was a small pnd. The big bags were already dropped at 23, and the fake walls lifted. It will recede back to 20 or lower unless something happens and alts begin moving.

You are funny. Get your FUD out of here. We are eating through these sell walls like a child eats candy.

how far wil it go?

People who bought the early Sept selloff (which was high volume) are just now starting to enter their profit zone. They will drive the price above 45 sat for their recovery, which will light the fire under FOMO. DOGE has been bullish since Nov 8th. Not getting in now would be a really poor financial decision.

i have never seen a weaker moon. no volume, sell walls are too strong for this shitcoin

I sold trumpcoins 2 weeks ago. People are still going ro buy doge

>shitcoin
>doge
dude, you what ?!

Probably 140-180 sats. Bare minimum 120 sat. It won't break precious ATH due to retarded laggards that failed to read the signs and accumulate and will just FUD for the next month (like and )

Isn't DOGE a meme?

crypto is a meme

thats because its not mooning yet kid.
Give it a week. This guy is just letting you know we broke resistance and it is going to do what it literally always does and have a seasonal pump.
literally free money.
stay out if you want, but dont be rude to somebody who genuinely is trying to help on a board for of pajeets.

Waiting for the moon

how much doge is everyone holding?

My baby doge made it to lambo land. Will you?

They're cute af as puppies

So puppy
Much cute
Wow

Just bought 100k

Doggo

In at 200k.

What price would be to the moon?

Shut the fuck up this is a puppy thread now

life is a meme

DOGGOS TAKE US TO LAMBOLAND!!!!!!!!!! 150 sats incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!