Hiding Wealth from S/O

What are us "successful" day traders supposed to tell prime waifu/breed material about our occupation?

I don't want them to only date me for my money. How do I keep them finding out what I do for a living? When it's obvious that I'm never at work or have lots of disposable income?

Are there any "jobs" I can claim that are not technically a lie or easy for someone to call me out on? Like a "consultant" or something?

>women
>when wifebots are right around the corner

You don't just have to lie with your mouth but with your actions too.
>or have lots of disposable income

I just tell something like...

>"Freelancer"

Never go further that

Tell them you work night shift at McDonald's. Say you leave when they're asleep. You know she's not with you for the money if she stays through that bullshit broke ass job

This, females are over.
Try not to get too mad when the day of the rope comes, roasties.

>Freelancer"
>Never go further that

Ah, user, what kind of free lance work do you due?

>>"Freelancer"
>Never go further that

She'll think you're a hopeless NEET or some random hippie guitarist.

Tell them something like a contract/freelance data analyst.

Then it will give you an out when she bitches at you for always being on your computer or checking your phone. Looking at fucking charts all the time.

That's what I was thinking. What about "consultant"?

>data analyst.
Even if I know nothing of computer coding and I meet a friend of hers that's a software engineer ?

Just tell her not to worry about it, if she presses you then she only cares about money

i still never got source for that pic on left monitor

Analyst is kind of a bucket term. Not necessarily programming. If someone starts pressing you, start talking about how you try to find trends in market data.You probably know enough about this shit to fake it.

>trends in market data.You probably know enough about this shit to fake it

Then wouldn't I literally be describing day trading to everyone? Seems someone would figure that out if I'm talking about holding and buying dips.

Coding, apps and such.
Legit what I do, nobody asks further.

"I make money on the internet"

They never ask you to turn their ideas into an iphone app?

Tell her you're trading NGRs.

Imports and exports.

If you show that you have lots of disposable income gold diggers will come regardless of the occupation you declare.

If you do not want to act poor, the best way to get rid of them is to say that you are firmly contrary to marriage as soon as the conversation topics allow it.

>tfw no qt trap gf I can trade cryptocoins with all day...

I have a trailer that I rent to some old friends that I'll take them to first. I say I'm in pizza delivery or assistant manager at a fast food joint. There both pretty easy to lie about since I actually worked those jobs in the past. If we manage to have a connection regardless then I take them to my actual house

My clothes are years and years old. I look like a jobless bum.

females are in a bubble

Wifebots wont replace the need for mothers though

Some analysts make big salaries so what exactly will this accomplish

What's something that shows ambition but not wealth?

oh yeah, that happens a lot... just say you're more of a back end guy, start talking about servers, or anything, then stop mid sentence and say 'it's not really the same'

do a proper evening course, something that ends with a qualification. preferably hard (not art) and obscure.

You could say whatever you want if you're planning to do short relationships with no future. But here are some problems you may run into:
>you pretend to do some sort of technical job and get away with it until one of her friends picks up on you talking shit and blows your cover
>you pretend you're working minimum wage and are just really frugal, she dumps you for aiming too low in life
>you lie about what you make and act like you are a NEET on benefits. No woman will date you ever, and if she does, she will leave you after a short time
>you don't pretend, live a comfy lifestyle, but be evasive about the particulars, which makes you goldigger bait
I mean, if you're actually looking for a wife to have kids with, you can always be honest without going into any details, and keep the key info to yourself. Bonus points if you get her into it too and have her trade independently from you. But that's terrible advice for 99% of the time.

Architect :,(

Actually, I have a part time job that I actually have but don't go in maybe more than 2 days a week.

In my experience 99% of the time if you mention you do something technical their mind start to wonder off. It's like woman telling you in detail about their shoes.

So yeah just say you do data-analyses, on financial data, and you mostly do backed programming and statistical analyses. By the end of that sentence they will be thinking about something else. If you like the girl end by, 'but enough about my boring profession, let's talk about your life', etc.

>you pretend you're working minimum wage and are just really frugal, she dumps you for aiming too low in life
This is usually the problem. Also I feel bad for girls these days because they don't want to date unambitious losers, but then they get accused of being gold-diggers.
I think there are some easy gold-digger tests like mentioned earlier in the thread. If she prods you early on about how much you make, or makes a big deal out of expensive shit you have, she's a gold-digger.
Conversely, there's nothing wrong with girls who just don't want to be with a lazy shit, same way there's nothing wrong with guys who don't want to date ugly chicks.

Thinking of doing something like this to meet more people but I want work somewhere with a lot of bad bitches.

>Architect :,(
I think we have a WINNER boys

Looking for high quality breed material and maybe a life partner if I'm lucky enough.

Lol I've read that before. She's clearly a gold-digger because his laziness didn't phase her when she found out he's wealthy.

Thing is, when women are looking far enough to consider family, they are also thinking about the future of their children. Even the ones with careers are fully aware they will need to take time off from whatever they're doing to look after a baby. Nobody actually believes in the "equal housework" meme. So it stands to reason that if it gets to that point, they're not likely to stay with someone who won't be able to provide for a family in a crucial moment. Also, women who leave kids at daycare too young are trash, and those children grow up to be SJWs.

He can be as lazy as he wants as long as he has money, though. See above.

Good point. I probably spoke too soon. The reddit post is actually pretty hard to make a determination, and I think we would probably need to hear the guy's side of the story as well.
I usually judge these things without considering the possibility of children being involved, since I don't personally plan on having any.

T H I S
H
I
S

SELL SELL SELL

I don't think she's a gold digger because he gave the impression of being a poorfag and yet she still kept with him, she also said he's shy, which means she wasn't going for the Chad look as well. It's perfectly normal to want your partner to progress with you in a relationship. Dating people with no ambition is the worst mistake one could possibly have because they will also drag you to the bottom of the barrel if you stick around. If your partner doesn't show the will to improve himself it means he doesn't really care about you, you're just a convenient thing to have around. I don't see any flaw in her way of thinking. And I mean, it's not like she'd be better off with him anyway because he's a cheap skate regardless of wealth from what she said.

Yeah makes sense. She does give off some digger vibes in the end tho with the whole "treated" thing.
Keep in mind, what I'm talking about isn't so much about the actual amount of money. It's the attitude and willingness to do better if you don't have it. I don't think anyone past a certain age would tolerate being fine with eating ramen and poorfagging by choice.

>everyone saying to start off with a lie

You dense mother fuckers.

>hello I'm rich
>really? Let's get married!
>wait we've only been on one date how so you know
>idk when you know you just know (as her eyes turned into bit coins)

But to spin this back to the topic of the thread, what should that guy have done differently? Was he waiting too long to reveal his wealth? Maybe he should have pretended to have a little more ambition.

Seriously she stayed with him for almost a whole year and fed her fucking potato fucking soup!

>pretended to have a little more ambition
How?

>You look new. First time around here?

find one of the few female hodlers out there.

I really want to know what the psychology of these women is like, because being a hodler is a great form of pre-selection for intelligence and patience.

I like the aesthetics of two totally independent people coming together just because they want to.

Just do what most trust fund babbys do.

>forex trader, then make like 1-2 trades every few months
>blogger, blog about traveling or whatever you like, normies cant tell a successful site from a shit one
>stock trader, then make 1-2 trades every few months

Seriously though, look up what most trust fund babys do. They pretend to run successful businesses and be self-made when the businesses are just there to give them clout.

>Maybe he should have pretended to have a little more ambition.

That's what I think as well. I mean, imagine dating someone who seems like they don't know how to have fun AT ALL (pre-drinking? What the fucking fuck is this shit?) while only wanting to stay inside watching Netflix.

Idk maybe talk about plans to start a business

>forex trader, then make like 1-2 trades every few months

Will be a while before I reach this level. Do you have more info on what these businesses the trust fund kids set up are called? Or the name of this tactic to search for it easier?

And the problem is where?

This is something that Ive been thinking about as well because I really have a strong attraction to eastern euro hotties and that's like golddigger capital of the world. How do I manage to go to the Ukraine and pick up a girl way hotter than the average burger girl without attracting a huge gold digger? Also day trading has such an extreme negative stigma of being worse than gambling so that in itself may mean only the wrong type sticks around and the good wife tier material would run away from a "gambler".

They arent actually successful forex traders. They just look at the charts from time to time, make a trade winning/losing 5%, then call that their main occupation and they list that on their linkedin, facebook, etc. Its just for you to tell people thats what you do, you arent actually making money from it. Its just a cover for you not having a job and being independently wealthy.

For the trust fund babys, a lot of times they actually create businesses. The businesses just arent profitable in the sense of a successful business, but its just for them to have something to do since they no longer need money. I know of some couple that designed a womans bag, sell it for $600 on their site (no one buys it except their rich friends) and they list that as what they do full time. They have so much money they can throw at good designers and a good web presence. But again, they arent making more than a few thousand a year. Its just something they can point to as their job rather than have to explain they are super rich.

Just take a hobby, find a business you can operate, and tell people thats where all your money comes from so your main source of income is hidden.

This is from today

Speak Ukrainian, or only socialize with the socialize with the local oligarchs, it's actually pure biological imperative to be a golddigger when you live in places like that.

by telling her to fuck off; you need to learn/create this new thing

>need to learn/create this new thing

What?

Hello my fellow australian, are you the platinum trader?

gold. I'm from the States though.

>Speak Ukrainian
I did actually get a audio book on how to learn Russian.
>only socialize with the socialize with the local oligarchs
How do I get a billionaire oligarch's daughter as a wife? Super wealthy people like that don't just let people into their social circle especially new money who got their money by daytrading. Also while marrying a rich girl may reduce the risk of being the target of a literal gold digger, she'll probably still be a gold digger in the sense that she'll only accept living in the most expensive houses and always buying the latest fashions and expensive cars and so on, and there will probably be a bunch of other disadvantages to having her as a wife and be mother to my children like maybe she'll probably be really stuck up and spoiled and high maintenance and then teach my children all those bad attitudes. And not sure but I get the impression that russian or ukrainian oligarchs are definitely not the type to get on the bad side of, and if they hear their daughter's husband isn't doing exactly what she wishes they'll probably threaten "do everything my daughter tells you, or else polonium tea for you." And then when she inevitable wants at divorce because shes "bored" then her daddy will be able to afford the best of the best lawyers to absolutely destroy me in divorcecourt and she'll get to take everything away from me.
Or on the positive side, maybe her daddy and their social circle of rich oligarchs will hear that I'm a trader and then allocate some to me to start a hedgefund with billions AUM.

if your spending cash and she asks about where it comes from, tell her literally anything but the truth and too much info

Lies seem wrong though and hard to manage.

I trade in digital assets.
I
t's like stocks. Except I make more money.

That's what you tell them. You can just tell them you're a successful stock trader.

Literally not what I want to do. I don't want someone dating me only for my money.

Just say you work at home for a tech company or something. Females will think you're smart and won't question why you stay home all day on the computer

unfortunately, a woman needs to know they will be taken care of(money is a big part of this). Blah blah bah, It depends on the woman. You need to evaluate the woman's lifestyle and goals. Find a woman that maker her own $$, and doesn't want your money.

What's even a good baseline starting sum? Like being a day trader sounds good till it doesn't. i've a basic understanding of Day trading and so forth, but are you Nasdaq as well as crypto?