is it rly the slayer guys

or do I get rid of this shit now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICZn0jad7eA
cashening.green/
twitter.com/cranaust/status/934631114748002304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically fallin for the meme

The only real 'cash' of bitcoins 'gold' can be a privacy coin. Think of the data mining possible if every single person in the worlds cash and card transactions were publicly available for every purchase they make...

If you want to short Bitcoin, be holding this, LTC, and ETH when 10k hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICZn0jad7eA

this desu

im not a huge monero fan, because i just thnk the name sucks a fat one, but in all honesty it IS a great coin, and probably has the biggest room for growth

the bitcoin cash thing is over now, i'd stay away from it for a couple months at least. im gonna hold about 20 monero for the time being

i failed for the meme few days ago, what do you think of bcash?

also XMR.

also mfw I'm all in to BCH/ETH/XMR/LTC

>ltc
yeah nah
dont listen to this guy, op

ltc made me some pretty nice profits, whats wrong with it? beware you'll be talking of the oldest altcoin that's still there

Be patient. It's the calm before the storm.

You still hold it? lol. Bcash is just a pump and dump coin. You don't ever want to hold it longer than a day.

ye sure, another pump with some nice gains for bcash socket-puppets and then what? you cash out your gains in bitcoin like a regular core-bitch

inb4 hardfork kills chain next year

It will happen christmas morn. When everyone is in their pajamas opening their presents.

yeah its MADE some pretty nice profits

what makes you think its worth more than 0.01 btc?

the only thing litecoin has going for it is its "psychological tethering" to bitcoin. its branded itself as being silver bitcoin, and its always averaged about the same level it is right now vs bitcoin

if bitcoin falls why would you want to be holding something thats marketed to fall along with it?

ethereum and monero are good bets though.

if you wanted litecoin you may as well buy vert coin since it is literally better. theres no reason for a coin not to be asic resistant these days

It might not be the end yet but if you are in profit get out now

first i don't trade ltc for btc, no point btc is an unstoppable growth machine.
ltc has proven to be a safe store of value, not that affected by bitcoin shenanigans.
i like litecoin because it's bitcoin 5years after in tech and 5 years before in price.

BCH has no block limits

Follow Craig Wright and Jihan Wu

Stay informed

Don’t believe the FUD

Ye give blocksize control to miners fantastic idea

and stay poor, owned by multi billion dollars business, smart one user, keep your brain in hypo-oxy

The name isn't the problem with XMR. Pony is. He's what would happen if Trump and Bilzerian had a lovechild and it got into crypto.

no one cares about your stillborn child gtfo to cemetery or crematorium

dropped the hottest contentious fork this year

kek

Move from BCH to XMR or LTC for the next few days/weeks, hop back on another coin next time, this pump'ndump is in it's final stages.

It's happening!

cashening.green/

twitter.com/cranaust/status/934631114748002304

Bitcoin crash has begun on Bittrex

fuck blcash