Being fit?

The richest man in the world believes in fitness

I'm still not convinced though, as neither Bill Gates nor Steve Jobs believed in being fit and they did just fine.

It seems like being fit is a meme.

he's probably on TRT and HGH

Fit is fucking hot pussy & good health amifag.

>Steve Jobs believed in being fit and they did just fine.

>did just fine

cardio is good for your erections.
you dont want to be a limp dick do you?

He also believed in magic fruit instead of cancer treatment

Being fit and being healthy are slightly different. As long as you're not a fat fuck you'll be fine. Light exercise is great too. No need to be big and buff. Women live longer than men and they don't slave away in the gym

NO, DOING MUTHAFUCKIN (((((KEGELS)))) IS THE KEY TO PEAK MANHOOD. DO YOUR FUCKIN KEGELS.

Does he actually order stuff from amazon?

what do you think he would thought about crypto market?

if you aren't fit that means you're relying on the government's monopoly on violence to continue your pitiful existence within the status quo. Don't live life as a cuckold to daddy gubbermint. When the grand illusion is shattered you will have to fight to secure what is yours.

when your work day will consist of 2 hours budgeting, 1hour forecasting and 30 minutes of managing assets you will have shit ton of time working on your own body too...

try to stay in shape while on the way to riches - that's another game

Getting fit won't make you rich or more successful and vice versa. The principles of long-term dedication can (and should) be applied elsewhere.
It's not like you need to be fit to make it, he's a billionaire in the 1998 photo. The gym will still be there waiting for you user.

How does it feel to live in constant fear of apocalypse?

I've found working out to be really rewarding. Teaches discipline, makes you look better and as you get better, you'll learn to love the pain of pushing yourself.

Do calisthenics or martial arts like boxing, muay thai etc for those confidence gains.

>When the grand illusion is shattered you will have to fight to secure what is yours.
implying bullets care how Veeky Forums you are

>70 round shotgun
u wot?

>How does it feel to live in constant fear of apocalypse?
Luck favors the prepared. How about you ask me when the mob is looting all your worldly possessions and consuming your flesh?

You didn't answer the question.
>looting and cannibals eating me
So far beyond the realm of probability I actually can't tell if you're joking or not.
Watch out, there's a meteor headed right for you!

>not dual wielding 140 round automatic incendiary shotguns with accuracy and spread mods
never gonna make it

This. In hollywood everybody over 40yo are on bothm very common procedure

>t. my future dinner

yea when you don't need to fucking work of course in some point you think about working out.

Its because hes a dark luciferian and is obsessed with eugenics and ego

You thinking bezo is even close to being a fit alpha shows how cucked you nu males are.

I get it now, you're hoping for this because you want to participate.
I do notice that every doomsayer seems to have a tacit suicide wish.

It can help a lot for sure, it isn't a determening factor tho

I've noticed this too

This. The fountain of youth.