Omisego starting another 1-5 elliot wave to $32?

Omisego starting another 1-5 elliot wave to $32?

No one is talking about it lol.

THOUGHTS? :D

thats because we're all comfy already and have our stacks.

:D lol nah. no product until plasma.
So no product until atleast end 2018.
I'm not paying $32 for that and no sane investor will.

this

:D when does plasma come out?

I thought POS was being activated Q2 of next year?

>TA in crypto

Stupid to buy now. It will continue to lose ratio until they announce their blockchain release somewhere in 2018. After that it will probably instantly moon 10x though.

plasma implementations are already happening

just saying

>I'm not paying $32 for that and no sane investor will.

your choice, but when it's finally out, you're going to have to pay $100

you must be new here

>no product at all
>AT ALL
>thinks it will go higher
kek

Haha what the fuck is this shit just some random joke :D

Do you even do TA its so useful. You can see it made previoudly 1-5 trend and 5-8 correction which we just have completed.

>lose ratio what you mean by that???

peace i think i put my 1

you have to be kidding me :D.

10k stack on it -90k sats around. omg usd is way ahead of omgbtc....

I'm a skateboarder, I love June-Bug. By the time btc is 60k USD each OMG will be $11 and the blockchain will be live in 2021. TO THE MOON

OMG is exactly Ethereum 2.0. It could stay at 9$ for months, but in 1-2 year from now, it will be worth 400$
If you're after chasing pumps, stay away from this coin

ANY THOUGHTS NO FUCKING BULLSHIT WE ARE MAKING MONEY HERE.

NO
WORKING
PRODUCT

lol there are no sane “investors” in crypto bud. it’s pretty obvious without retarded ta that this shit is gonna moon

I think you have understood something wrong...

I simply do not understand how this shit goes so far. I live in thailand (inb4 pajeet) and there's already _multiple_ widely used mobile pay platforms. This shit saves what, 2% of the fees? Doesn't matter, there's already bigger players in the field.

Screencap this: 11$ then dump back to 2-3 where it really belongs.

Meanwhile iota just went up 35% in 24 hrs while these retards hold draining bags

thats why you will continue to be poor and live in a shanty in tailand

plasma is 2019

omisego is not a mobile pay platform

This. People have stopped selling OMG for BTC some time in mid Nov.

The USD value and BTC just keeps splitting like crazy. The rocket is going to take off any day now.

Omise is the fastest rising one. They already acquired Paysbuy which was the 3rd biggest one.

They don't seem loke some nobody to me.

Omise is definitely working on mobile pay... how the fuck else would you buy your thai McDonalds

Who cares if they don't have a product, Jun is a cool dude. I'm about to put like 1.3btc into it.

its a digital bank. meaning you can deposit usd directly into your crypto wallet, and send it.

you can receive btc into your account and exchange to usd on the go

>you can receive btc into your account and exchange to usd on the go

you're underselling it. they're currency agnostic, meaning eventually you buy your thai-burger at mc donalds with the gold you farmed in world of warcraft, or the bags you hold ever since you were shilled link.

So get in before that's actual worth to the tokens and they rocket to over $100
Do you fucks even understand how investing works? This board man... Geez...

finally some usefull TA on /biz

people act like omise doesnt have the capability to do anything because they dont update a fucking github acc everyday. theyre so wrong

I only have 500, I will not make it will I?

this desu

you think OMG will drop to $6-$7 again? or should I just start buying right now

Even if you were the smartest trader around you probably bought it at a 10% less that its actual value, but most likely you bought it, if you're lucky at a 25% more than its actual value.

So you're not making money.

Only smart reply I've read

500 coins??
It could, but I wouldn't count on it. Buy now or anytime below $10 imo.

ppl don't realize that omise has 150 asians coding furiously. AND a sdk demo already happened for internal team and omise investors.

its like ppl hate money.

omg tokens

That's way more than I have, you should see some juicy gains

thank you for making me feel good

i feel bad. i have omg, 0x, cvc, eth, and mkr. eth and mkr went up but 0x and cvc are still below where i bought them