COSS , why you don't INVEST ?

New UI release beginning of december ( mockup already ) , staff increase ( in-house ) , Fiat Q1 2018 , To the MOON.

I need kraken volume to retire. Am I gonna make it?

> Accumulate COSS

>I need kraken volume to retire. Am I gonna make it?

Ez my son , Rune give us the caviar. every weeks.

The mockup ( stop loss release with the new Engine ( Q1 2018 )

Shit, if they manage to pull it off development-wise, this is gonna be huge. A lot of new money will be flowing into crypto and COSS will be literally the only exchange they are ever going to need. No more sending funds from one exchange to another. Truly a one-stop-solution.

stop sounding like an ad
kills it

kek
but still true if big

I don't need to shill and I am not, as I still accumulate. Just giving my honest opinion.

Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkk!!! Why are you assholes shilling when you could be accumulating???!!!

With COSS, no more trouble, no more ICO Scam, you can participate directly in an ICO from the platform (with a small bonus apreciable), there will be a trade contest, with a big reward for the top 50.

Reverse psychology. We are pulling off a LINK here.

>with a big reward for the top 50.
Is the volume that counts towards the reward cumulative or is it for a given month? 'Cause I'm already at 0.14% fee and would be cool if I managed to squeeze into top 50.

I have done this for weeks, 300k COSSer here

No, because investing in things that have fundamental value is for chumps. This is crypto, all the money is flowing into things that have infinite speculative value.

Still only got 10k here. I need to get to 100k before everyone else catches on and the price goes up

Mirin'. I started with 2k in Oct, accumulated to 5k, sold half, accumulated to 10k and sold half again. Sitting on 6k right now. It's a gamble still, so I'm not willing to have more than 15% in this.

Last argument , if you have 100k coss n you have a Mug for the Christmas ( designed by the Elite )

So i get 3 ???

Can someone explain to a dummy like me why COSS will have fundamental value?

you get dividends based on number of coins and exchange volume