NIGGERCOIN

NGR is yet again approaching ATH, up 5800% on the week, now worth more than LINK.

To celebrate, I can give out a few niggers for a small fee. if you can send 0.002 WAVES to my address (2 transfer fees) I will use half of it to send you back a niggercoin. I only have a few left so I cant give away too many.

3PGvTheAj9zVDcprbDJ8j57cjid9AZW6edS

>also general NGR thread

Where will you be when NGR surpasses ETH?

EYFF niggers only

where do you buy NGR? Or even check the price?

there's nothing on coinmarketcap

Hi guys im new, how do I buy Link?

where to cop

its more exclusive than that. only 148,888 max supply yes, EYFF niggers

you go to wavesdex.nl

in their exchange and paste this

EYFFwWnmEEWYoWgBSqAJFtQxgihMBa5ssntxMsWfDy9B

and check nigger/btc and nigger/waves pairs

i thought waves delisted that shit months ago

it did, but someone made another dex, an exact clone of waves dex but actually decentralised where you can buy them. theres plenty of sell orders

I'll take three niggers!

And not a single buy order. Shit is dead senpai, give it up.

I bought 9 niggers of eth Delta. Still can't figure that damn site out

nigger/btc is low volume more on ngr/waves
thats the new erc20 nigger someone made, i dont know too much about it, just it had a domain and everything but it got removed

how much is a nigger worth these days? I think i have 40 of them stashed away.

I heard these don't work

kek
gotta put them in your wallet, so you can earn POC (Proof of Cotton)

0.00030600 BTC each, ~around $3.05 USD each @ last trade, which was a buy order

also gives niggercoin a market cap of $454k

NIGGERCOIN IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE.

go back to .
also, if this coin of your is real, I hope all who bought this coin get their crypto addresses flagged and are unable to deposit/withdraw from exchanges in the near future. All of you racist nazi fucks deserve to have your assets/cryptos and banks accounts frozen. you will all end up on a trailer park one day, like the literal jokes that you are. get rekt fucking racists. cryptocurrencies will make it so easy to identify the racist trash, just by their spending habits haha. no more cyber crimes against human dignity for you fucks.

>niggers can't make money
goddamn you're racist

I can see that you're new here.

Get the fuck out normie.

kike detected

WE ARE THE NIGGERMARINES

Fuck off disgusting normiescum

>cyber crimes against human dignity
Do you know where you are?

SHEEEIITT

Bring it to Tumblr or buzzfeed plz, I need my NGRs to explode in value

WOOT. I KNEW IF I KEPT my 1,500 EYFF niggers, that they'd be back!

Don't fall for this. The jews are trying to introduce NGR to Europe to destabilize their strong aryan currencies.

why the fuck cant i place a sell order. i transefered my niggers and have enough waves

Stupid nigger, making a trade is still blocked

I was able to place a sell order np

are you sure? the last sell order was in 6/20/2017. Every time i try to place a sell order, i get error. PLease include screenshots. I got plenty of niggers to stimulate this coin again!

That's the last trade that was actually conducted

OMG IT FUCKING WORKS!

Please note, you can only trade niggers for waves, not for BTC

and can you send those waves to any legit exchange?
aren't they a copy of the original (scam)?

relax man, yeah it works, and i was also able to place sell orders for NGR/BTC as well

as long as they take waves. and no only the software is, the coins are still real... lol man cmon

SHill these niggers!

lmao oh man y

Niggercoin Rules!

giving away free niggers in the /pol/ post

/Pol/ hate Niggers. They not buying them

They hated them when they stopped going for sale. Now its back. also look at the sell orders build up!

Nigger is satoshis original vision. Will clearly become bigger than BTC.

LOL

Satoshi blamed (((bankers))) instead of niggers.

Unironically hoping for accountability as well, but the other way around. Here's to a future blockchain-based Veeky Forums where progressives get perma-banned and /bizpol/ is restored to its rightful glory.

how has this not blown up yet?

Because nobody likes stinky niggers

aaand it's fucked, I cant access them anymore, they dont show up in search bar when I type EYFF

Fuck yes. I would like 45 niggers please kind sir!

Shit sell order stopped showing...

>>go back to/pol/.
>>if this coin of your is real
Newfag detected.
Niggercoins has been around since 2014.

shit stopped appearing for me too

Real nice "decentralized" crypto that Waves is, huh?

They seemed to have blocked all the search results

I bought a few of these when they first got going and im having trouble getting to my wallet. I get on the waves platform and it wants to give me a new code? I have my password how do i get on?

yep my sell orders not showing either.

i think its because the platform has no volume, and when all of a sudden, theres a bunch of volume and activity out of no where, they check it out. its niggers everytime. even waves itself has no volume.

>bought a few of these when they first got going and im having trouble getting to my wallet. I get on the waves platform and it wants to give me a new code? I have my password how do i get on?
sad thing is, niggers might be only thing that saves waves. shocked they havent embraced the coons

WAVES are the REAL racists

ya what a bunch of niggers!

Ok great but how do i get back on its different now?All i have written down is a password, no account name or anything to go with it. Im a retard when it comes to this sort of thing but im not a normie i swear

its easy, you stupid nigger

You have no sense of humor
I'm sure you would be okay with it if this was programmed by some hood nigger rapper
Yo yo yo making
Veeky Forums is now /bizpol/

Fucking hell i dont know what the account is. All i have written down is "waves nigger" and an elaborate password. If this shit explodes in value i guess i can give my laptop to some expert and maybe he can find out. I literally have over 100 niggers on an abandoned plantation

lol 100 niggers... i got over a thousand!

Over a hundred can also mean 1000