REQ on Bittrex imminent

Some already know, do what you want with this info, you have less than 24hrs. Also, REQ main net launching end of week.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

THE PUMP

WE

Source?

Proof I am not making this up..

REQ always pumps and dumps all the time, but it still wont break above ICO price... why would i think this pump was any different?

hurry or not, your move

It always does until it doesn't phag. REQ is one of the best projects in crypto and should be top 50 minimum. Top 20 in 3 months.

Yeah this thing will blow up with either testnet or bottrex

Looking forward to meeting up with some of you in the Maldives.

Omfg it is mooning

GET BACK!GETBACK!

Sold 25% at the beginning of the pump. Fortunately managed to hop back in with 1% profit even.

Luckily I bought in more the other day on the Kyber partnership news. These two are going to be a force.

Gotta do my DD on Kyber. Might be good investment. Haven't seen it shilled on Veeky Forums.

Told you faggots

source for this? where did you read about bittrex?

main net is definitely Q1, is test net what you meant?

Whats gonna happen with kyber and req? Conjoining into one or just working together?

YES! i only have 1000 but this is fuel for more moon missions.

Sorry about OP anons. He meant Test Net, and yes bittrex is coming soon.

Bittrex is happening this month. Yes. Testnet is happening this month. They partnered with Kyber and are moving to Singapore for 3 months to work with them. When you're able to use a credit card to buy Monero over Request (enabled by Chainlink for the oraclized cc transaction and Kyber for the background exchange to XMR), people will be crying that they didn't load up at this point.

have 500k REQ from ICO that I moved to my Trezor and haven't even thought about trading it yet

super comfy right now

if IOTA comes to fruition then Ethereum and subsequently Request will be obsolete

Holy shit. And I was so proud of my 26k.

Man, I'm about to be you. I'm making a killing on STellar and Iota and think they ahvea little left today, as soon as Request gets listed on bittrex I'll probably buy up to a clean mil and throw it on trezor for the holidays. Retirement party on Jan 1.

Ha think Jan 1st is a bit early but definitely good things in store for REQ in 2018

I would buy before the Bittrex listing gets announced (if it ever actually happens) though. You'll definitely get a higher entry price if you only buy after it gets listed