ALL IN

ALL IN

But if you buy don't send it to the light wallet. You might end up like me and many others who log in one day to find a zero balance.

Anybody here have experience with this? Honestly I've just accepted that I've lost my money at this point.

Let me accumulate please!

That sounds terrifying. How do you avoid getting fucked like that?

Just keep generating new Receive addresses and attaching them to the tangle.

and when bitcoin pulls back tonight or this weekend or next week iota will be under a dollar again.

Same balance 0. But if i check in blockfolio its still there. They can never take that away!

>$1.50
AHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT

This happened to me too. Bought on bitfnex, and I can't withdraw

smart man buy high sell low

i'm sure his $50 is really going to impact your long.

IOTA devs can literally adjust the balance of a wallet at any time. What a shit coin

buy medium high sell very high

Spotted the /pol/ FUD spreader

You've got it

MICROSOFT fujitsu bosch VW Samsung and two fucking CITIES

bitfinex stopped supporting US customers - go to binance

WEW LAD THAT DUMP I JUST

Have done so. Now I'm getting "Incorrect information" or something when I try to generate new ones. Was this successful for you?

No but like this happened to me and a bunch of people. Not FUD. There is nothing uncertain about my zero balance that came as a result of updates to the platform or some other shit that I can't understand.

lmao dude your money is still there the wallet is just buggy as fuck and doesn't display it

reddit.com/r/iota go to the stickied thread and follow the instructions carefully

Don't link me to reddit, nigger

Yeah. When I did it, the balance went up incrementally, then went down (don't know how that happened), then went up until it was at the right balance. Then I closed it out. I don't know what it will do if I attach a new address.

>tries to help him
>call him a nigger
i hope a pajeet shits on your sister paid entirely in your iota gains that he pajeet'd out of your wallet faggot

Lol how do they have a billion dollar market cap or whatever the fuck it is but don't even have a functioning wallet? The valuation on all these alts if just completely fucked.