Is it too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

buybitcoinworldwide.com/philippines/
buybitcoinworldwide.com/philippinesOkay
coingecko.com/buzz/how-to-buy-bitcoin-in-the-philippines
discord.gg/Aymfu6x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy crypto from places like Coinbase, GDAX, Gemini, or Kraken

If you wanna get into alts which is essentially gambling then you'd transfer your BTC to places like Bittrex or Binance and trade your BTC for altcoins in the hopes that they will go up in value so you can sell off and have more BTC

Lumberjack doggo, best doggo. After my doggo of course . Buy a fraction of Bitcoin. Don't listen to people and their shitcoin madness

It's never too late goyim!

I got in at $4K when BTC was at an all time high.

And now... Well...

Also beginner here, I liquidated $500 in bonds given to me at birth and am gonna wait for the next BTC dip, hopefully enter in around $7500

What about stuff like monero and link?

Is it to late?

No it's not but sadly you have until Q2 of 2018 is when the ship leaves forever, unless you have a starting capital during that time of 50k+.

But if you wanna turn 2k into hundreds of thousands then yes you're here early.

My time frame is less then a year, sure if you had 2k and invested mid 2018 then you would probably have to wait 2+ years to get rich.

To buy those you'd need to buy BTC and then exchange it for them on one of the exchanges

Also don't buy Link for the love of god

Stay away from Link, Monero is absurdly being shilled here since couple days ago so it's probably going to dump soon since Veeky Forums is shill central.

I’m looking to buy .5 BTC. At what price should I buy?

LINK is for deluded weebs. They're going to lose all their money.

>altcoins in the hopes that they will go up in value so you can sell off and have more BTC
Is alt coins consider other coins like Ethereum and Ripple?

How would I go about doing that
Why is it so bad?

Start with Iota, user.

wait till btc hits $10k and buy there

you are buying at ATH - this has significant historical risks..

1. Create a Coinbase/GDAX account
2. Link your bank account and make sure you deposit your fiat ONLY through GDAX to dodge fees.
3. You now have about a week waiting period for your funds to appear. If you're serious about this study up and watch the BTC, ETH, and LTC charts. Figure out where the daily and weekly low is for when your funds are ready.
4. Understand the difference between trading for USD and trading for BTC, it will help you rack up a lot more BTC and USD, it will also help you understand trading alts.
5. Buy at the daily/weekly low for each coin respectively: 50% BTC, 20% ETH, 30% LTC.
6. Go outside for a month.
7. See how much profit you made and decide if alts are really worth it for the stress they create. I recommend researching XRP(Ripple), XMR(Monero), and XLM(Stellar Lumens).
8. Don't listen to everything you read on biz, don't FOMO, don't buy BCH, don't buy LINK.

Binance is a mice exchange because they don't force you to verify your identity. I have both deposited and withdrew multiple times without trouble. Also, low fees and lots of coins.

also stay the fuck away from trading any significant amounts. move 90% of your initial buy off the exchange into cold storage and don't touch it - let it sit there for a year so you avoid short term cap gains.

if you want to trade, use that 10% or w/e and start learning the tricks. DO NOT TRADE ON EMOTION or when drinking/getting high.

Thanks for the advice
What difference does it make if you have to verify your identity? How is this a disadvantage?

i only trade while high and have made hundreds of thousand dollar bils

Well you better ensure you report every penny on your taxes otherwise (((they))) will be kicking your door down and sticking you in a cell with Tyrone. Seriously though, one of the biggest appeals of cryptocurrency is the privacy aspect. Having to scan the imprint of your testicles and send it to the exchange kind of defeats that purpose, no?

We like anonymity here, as a general rule in all applications of your life, leave as small of a digital footprint as possible.

Fair point
Won't the tax aspect of it come to light anyway as it will be tied to your bank account?

No, not necessarily.
Do your own homework. I, and fellow user were just trying to help. Remain as anonymous as possible online for as long as you can. That will only ever help you. At the end of the day though, do whatever you like. Just don't be surprised when you see in the future how easy you made it to track your history down.

I'm not arguing with your points at all, on the contrary, I agree
I do try to keep as anonymous as possible everywhere, and the id verification had escaped me
I'm just saying it seems that in the US and UK banks and government bodies are anal about suspicious amounts coming in one's account

In Canada banks take particular note when you make cash deposits above 3k. So I recommend buying in/cashing out gradually.

In the USA you don't get taxed until you cash out and move your money off the exchange. Yeah if the IRS launched an investigation into user with .5 BTC they'd get you through the bank. Really it's just in your best interest to not be giving companies information that they will go and sell to the highest bidder because they totally will. You can give any company any information you want, but the less you do the better.

Alright, I'll take this into account and avoid the places that have id verification

When you make an account on Binance, please feel free to use my referral #: 11126315

It doesn't cost you anything, and helps me out.

Will do

Yea it's fine to get except it will go up 2 years from now but during that time everything else in the crypto world will jump x300 before that time.

So even if it was a relevant product it doesn't make you any fucking money to begin with.

Also they literally have facuet programs where you get paid like 3 cents per post, a lot of third worlders and children with no jobs use it because they know the value of crypto currency but have no starting capital.

I generallt belive anything within the top 10 market cap as safe coins

Buy Cardano

babypips.com

Buy FUD, sell FOMO

always listen to /biz

Keep hoping dude. Buy in when you can. What makes you think itll correct that low?

I have 3k~ in CAD. What's the best way to buy CAD? I already have btc in USD. Is my best option to but btc with CAD or turn the CAD into USD then buy? This it even fucking matter?

Monero is a long term hodl, meaning you hodl through the dumps

Make an account on Quadriga. Then buy BTC with CAD if you want to hold it. If you want to buy alts, buy ETH or LTC on Quadriga, then transfer it to Binance and buy/trade them there.

Never too late. Even if you bought at absolutely the worse time last bubble you would still be up 10x if you held. If you bought the bubble before that, you'd be up 100x. So even if BTC drops 90% the minute you buy, just wait a year or two and you beat every wall street mutual fund by 10x.

Cheers was going to use Kraken but their account verification is disabled for some reason.

My country doesn't allow coinbase and I don't know how to add money to blockchain since I don't see any Visa/Paypal interaction.

A friend of mine has an account with Kraken and he tells me the site often freezes up and shots down when volume spikes. Eg. It happened during some of the BTC and BCH pumps. He just got shut out and was unable to trade.

M8y, when you make an account on Binance please feel free to use my referral #: 11126315

**shuts down

only problem with binance is they dont let you sell all your coins. you get stuck with like 1k worth of satashis in like 100 diff coins.

I already have a binance account sorry m8

I was kinda annoyed with this at first too, then I realized it's only for the really low value coins. The larger coins have far more decimal places. So I don't mind if I have 0.41 FUN tokens left, because it's really only worth 1.25 cents. So if it matters that much to you, you can do the math and optimize when you buy sell. I don't mine personally but ymmv.

Coinbase doesn't work in my country. Wat do?

What country?

Philippines.

>capital gains
they check this?

buybitcoinworldwide.com/philippines/

So, how should I go about minimizing my online footprint? Is there a /g/ approved guide or something?

Bad time to enter now prices will drop soon enough which will leave you with a small window of opportunity

>buybitcoinworldwide.com/philippinesOkay thanks. Do I also keep the wallet there?

coingecko.com/buzz/how-to-buy-bitcoin-in-the-philippines

binance is chink
chinks are tricky as shit.

Have you bought before? If so, how?

Nope, nothing. Don't have any social media either

I just setup and confirmed my ID and bank.

Who wants to throw a dog a bone?

1AYm9zf7qJX2f696yi26uyebf579FjVDGL

>this is totally sustainable

Welp, you can imagine the entire chain of buying in, and cashing out. Then think of how you would do that completely without your name attached to the process.

>buy in person with cash using an alias name?
>buy at a BTC ATM with a hat and beard/scarf to hide your face from cameras

>transfer it to an exchange that won't extort you to provide all your ID and shit... i.e. Binance. There may be other exchanges as well, I just don't know of any others with sufficient volume or competitive rates.

Transfer it out to a hard wallet.

When it's time to sell use the same methods as you bought.

You could also always use a vpn/tor or what have you.

Those are my thoughts on the subject matter. Hope that helped.

Checo out
localbitcoins.com

Check*

Thanks, I actually really appreciate it.

Thanks.

No problemo. user, remember, when you make an account on Binance please feel free to use my referral #: 11126315

Sure thing mate, good luck trading

You as well. Remember, buy low, and sell high. And don't trade on emotions.

learn here - discord.gg/Aymfu6x

What is "Rich" by your definition?

Question- when I sell on GDAX do I sell by limit to avoid fees?

pls anyone

Yes. Market orders make you incur fees.