Cardano (ADA)

it's gonna recover right

i didn't waste all my money right

2019 maybe

Did you seriously buy after a 150% pump?

HOLY SHIT NO WAY

I can't believe these people

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
hilarious if true

Why in the fuck would you buy a coin around 4x in a 2 day time span ill never understand this retarded mentality. Ive missed moon missions, but i dont touch stuff up 30% you God damn retard

lmao. Never fomo.
This is going to dump after the new roadmap gets released in a few days.

wew lad

guys please im literally sweating buckets right now. that's like 80% of my stack.. i just wanted a quick ride to 2000 and then i would have gotten out.. whales still have bags to sell right so they have to bring it back up.. i see big sell walls in the 1300s and 1400s so they have to sell those eventually right

please just let it pump 1 more to break even i'll sell i promise

Dude.. me and my associates were accumulating at 350 range.

I'll tell you what goy. I bought Bitcoin ATH $1250, it promptly dropped to $900, then $800.... then kept falling for 6-12 months.
I never sold.
Most markets that pump like this, eventually reach new highs. You made a dumb move, maybe you'll be vindicated over night,maybe you'll suffer for a year.
its got good fundamentals behind it, just hold it

0.000350 right?

Sorry still trying to learn how to ride pumps, also where do you find these types of pumps before it hits Veeky Forums?

>whales still have bags to sell right so they have to bring it back up

Have money and have connections. Yes. What the fuck you think 3500??? Retard

You don’t have to be a faggot, anyways thanks.

Never change, Veeky Forums, never change.

still large buy orders filling, either idiots or it is going to have an exit pump.

Chill out Senpai

They will eventually pump another Billion Dollars just to get you out.

its tanking.... FUCK i am so stupid should i just cut my losses now before it goes to 3 digits again

WHY DID BUY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCFKCUF CFUKCFUCKF CHASIKASAAAAAAAAAAAASJKLDASJKLDASKLJDASKJLDJAKSLDJKLASDJKLSADJKLASDJKL

it was up 500% on a 3 day span you ding dong

Don't worry you are actually following the most common trading strategy.

Buy high, sell low

youll be finneeeee