IOTA - LAST CHANCE

This isn't really a shill. This coin doesn't need me to shill it.

Iota will be $5 by the end of the week.

Data is the largest market on Earth right now, and IOTA just became the data currency.

Think about that.

The choice is yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Aymfu6x
imgur.com/a/XC3An
discord.gg/FJmyy63
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is this shit not on bittrex yet?

>5555

I'm buying right now

Yeah guys buy at al time high. It surely won’t ever correct it’s gonna go up forever just keep buying my bags get in. Come one come all this one is different! I swear I swear this time is not the same! Buy in now triple your money in a few short weeks!! No risk, all reward come in in what can possibly go wrong???

I went to buy it at like 35 cents and realized bittred didn't have it and I was too lazy to make another account elsewhere

Should I neck myself?

>5555
He spoke the truth, IOTA is shit.

>yeah guys buy bitcoin at 2k ATH it surely won't correct it's going to go up forever no risk all reward what could possibly go wrong!?
>yeah guys buy bitcoin at 4k ATH it surely won't correct it's going to go up forever no risk all reward what could possibly go wrong!?
>yeah guys buy bitcoin at 6k ATH it surely won't correct it's going to go up forever no risk all reward what could possibly go wrong!?
>yeah guys buy bitcoin at 8k ATH it surely won't correct it's going to go up forever no risk all reward what could possibly go wrong!?
>yeah guys buy bitcoin at 10k ATH it surely won't correct it's going to go up forever no risk all reward what could possibly go wrong!?

Iota has:

>teamed up with Huawei
>teamed up with Microsoft
>teamed up with Samsung
>teamed up with Bosch
>and many more

Iota doesnt have bitfinex printing tethers to push its price up, you fucking fag.

this meme needs to be stopped.

It's a good time to buy, since it's at the dip and the coin stabilized around $1.50

>Data is the largest market on Earth right now, and IOTA just became the data currency.
>Think about that.
double dubs confirm. holy shit

trying to buy in straya but wont let me. send help bros

go on binance or bitfinex

Looks like it is tanking?

maybe if you dont get on binance today and get some

I FUCKING WENT ALL IN AT 16500

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stable around 1.40 Its up like 7 or so cents permanently.

Just a lot of people margin trading it because of the horrific volume.

>>teamed up with Microsoft

Microsoft 'teams up' with literally everyone

And to what extent is their partnership with those other companies?

its correcting, it did go from 78 cents to 1.50 in about 2 days

Iota has:

>teamed up with Huawei
>teamed up with Microsoft
>teamed up with Samsung
>teamed up with Bosch
>and many more

To make YOU ALL rich as fuck :)
SMFH

true true, eyes on boys

I have 0.01954322 of btc waiting to buy some iota. What price do you think is good?

why do you guys always shill this shit after it moons

>quoting btc ath as an argument
>'and many more"

I can already tell you are brazilian because only those subhumans shill this shitcoin. The absolute state of your post is disgusting, kill yourself nigger

>"and many more"
Jesus Christ, someone bury /biz already

time in the market is better than timin' the market

yes yes keep shilling the coin just because it's mooning

to be fair some posts shill it before it happens but it gets slid by the shit/shill posts here.

It's right now just a circle jerk/ echo chamber for fun while we watch it go up.

binance uses tether too..

well I have a grand total of 3 weeks. I bought 2 eth at 320 and 3 ltc at 62. I am poor as fuck with 2 more quarters of school left for a degree in econ at UCLA. I don't want to be a wagecuck my whole life :c

Gonna drop to $0.95 by Friday night, screencap this

go big or go home. gotta be in it to win it

based on what?

Based on nothing, theres more volume going through it than between eth and btc right now.

why wont iota light let me attach to tangle?

bought at 16500 like a tard, shitting myself right now, will sleep on it, if its sup 13000 when i wake up i'm selling but i still have some small hope i will wake up to this at 19000+

Based on how it's obviously being manipulated by whales for a few more hours before they let it dump. Just like 90% of PnDs

one fucking night. are you serious? you will keep losing money. please lose your poorfag logic while you sleep; selling after one day if you're down a little. you're only down if you sell it, moron. just be patient, fuck

Actually the price has been falling already. This may be a hype pump but there's substance behind it. Remember the neo pump, which was based on nothing at all? I could see iota price doubling by the end of the year.. yes just double, because it's already such a high mcap.

What are you even talking about? Bitfinex is the biggest Iota exchange right now...

Not with these partnerships bud, do you not remember the eea fomo?

ioata will crash again to what i was last weekend.

yeah but if i bought a coin for 10cents and it went to 20cents within a day, i've doubled my money.

i've mad huge, absolutely massive profits on small shitcoins than i ever have with the ones people keep shilling on here.

i'd never make the money i have on bitcoin, or eth etc

Did you want Ethereum at $1? This is your chance with Iota

digits confirm. this user speaks truth

If it 10x it's still under Ethereum. I could see it 5x. This is the biggest corporate backing of crypto since the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

PLEASE BE CORRECT PLEASEEEE. I have one more ltc coming on coinbase that I am planning on turning into iota next week. 2 more eths just sitting on coinbase that I may just put all into iota too. I have 483.51600000 iota right now. PLEASE LORD KEK

>the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.
topkek. gets me everytime

People are waiting for a dip when iota is mooning to 5$

Hahaha

my ltc and eth have another 7 days. Enough time to add more? How do you store this stuff off of an exchange?

Stop being a dumbfag and join a group with people that know how to spend in crypto.

Stop pretending to understand what you are doing. Join us.

discord.gg/Aymfu6x

wait for the UCL wallet to be released in a couple weeks. it looks awesome
imgur.com/a/XC3An

prearing a new pump

check: discord.gg/FJmyy63