Tfw get money on the 14th

>tfw get money on the 14th
>tfw legally not allowed to work due to immigration status
>tfw have $250 in my investment account at a high leverage but don't wanna get it out
>tfw have a dog and my own food is running out

How do I stay alive for the next 2 weeks? Any tips on making money online? I'm an international student, so I don't wanna break any laws by working.

You can easily get 2 weeks worth of food for 28 dollars.

go to a local food bank

Go to a budget grocery store. Buy ten pounds of rice and ten pounds of lentils. Buy a bunch of eggs. There, food. Then, ask your neighbors if they need any help around the house.

Cans of Tuna usually 90 cents (Australian supermarkets)

What state are you in user?

Get the fuck out beaner. I hope you starve. Go back to mexico

Just buy some rice, a five pound bag will probably last you two weeks, some eggs to add to the rice, maybe some potatoes too since they're usually ten pounds for half a cent.

Not Mexican.
Illinois.
Not an option.

Hmm, maybe, I'll stack up on tubs of peanut butter. Just remembered I have 0.007 BTC, around $80. Was gonna put it into my investment account, but I guess food is more important. Will try to withdraw that.

>tfw legally not allowed to work due to immigration status
>How do I stay alive for the next 2 weeks?

Start by going back to where you came from. Assuming you got educated in the US, you should be able to market yourself in your home country quite well.

You're a fucking idiot if you're advising anyone with almost no money to buy any kind of meat or fish. In terms of calorie per dollar that's a terrible suggestion. He has less than 28 dollars and you're telling him to buy 90 cent cans of fucking tuna? Yeah, three ounces of tuna makes way more sense than a fucking pound of carbs for the same price.

Go back to where you fucking came from beaner. I'm tired of my tax money going to you low lifes. Trump will deport you

American? I hope you know the irony on telling others to go home you fucking dumbasses.

It's the faggot native American argument. Where did the native Americans come from then? Fuck off beaner it's our land now.

Go back to your trailer asshole. You'd be doing the same shit if you were him. He's trying his best while you wait for your loud orange daddy to fix everything for you.

are you being a retard on purpose

yeah except the tuna is more nutrient dense, it will provide protein and minerals while carbs will just satiate you for a few hours.

I'm pro at living broke as fuck OP, peanut butter and oats is always an option. Oats are good as dinner filler too, just put pepper on them and it is kind of like dinner.

lol arguing with you guys would be like arguing with feminists. Enjoy paying for your shit education and shit healthcare for the rest of your miserable lives faggots :)

stop being a fucking nigger dude we're allowed to have international students you fuck. he's asking for advice and you're acting like a fucking jew. i hate fags like you

I wouldn't do the same shit because I'm not a low life beaner who lives off tax payer money. Fuck off

15 replies and nobody recommended OP to hodl and eat his dog?

some 56%er is too busy shitting up the thread to come up with good keks

Dude you suck at math. An average can of tuna has less than 200 calories and only like 25-30g of protein. A pound of lentils, which even in California is only a dollar has 900 calories, and over a hundred grams of protein.

He's not an international student he's s fucking beaner living off tax money.

the fuck...why is using a food bank "not an option" ?

wait a second OP let me ask you though, how the fuck do you have a dog when you can't work. that's pretty irresponsible. what you need is a 3d waifu to

as someone who has lived off of both you will feel a lot less mental clarity living only off of lentils than you will mixing in some tuna. since it's temporary sure yeah do your thing and eat only lentils and oats but for long term you need tuna or sardines to get richer amino acid profiles as well as shit like zinc. lentils and oats or whatever is just going to make OP have glucose roller coaster but for such a short term it's not a big deal

Better that he's getting some taxpayer cash to become a worthwhile member of society through higher education than the money going to fix the infrastructure of whatever backwoods shithole you're shitposting from.

Yeah except it isn't. You are the minority now and will be with this birth rates.

WINRAR

My parents are paying for my education. I don't need to prove anything to you. Have a good day.

Have had the dog for 3 years now. Was able to take good care of it before. Parents going broke now, sold off 2 houses, living in a shitty apartment which got broken into last week. Don't wanna ask them for money.

GET THE FUCK OUT BEANER. MY TAX MONEY SHOULDNT BE GOING TO YOU. I FUCKING REFUSE TO PWY TAXES NOW. FUCK YOU BRO. YOU BETTER WRITE S FUCKING THANK YOY LETTER TO EVERY FUCKING TAX PAYER GIVING YOY MONEY MOTHER FUCKER

OP here btw. From PC.

The closed factory in your town will never open again. Go back to community college Cletus!

sell your dog

You're so fucking stupid. You don't pay for any unemployment benefits, only employers do. Not employees. Jesus christ. You should be deported.

I agree. Do people not fucking realize that every country was founded pretty much just like USA? Every fucking country was from people going there and being the most badass kid in town. Just because the USA is newer doesn't mean it isn't the same as China or UK.

Where you from?
You need to calm down