What's your net worth?

Mine is 90k

~275k

>another larp thread

Around +$20k thanks to crypto. Have $30k in school debt.

4k NEET

$1,389,989

Started with $6400. Made most of my gains with ETH.

$1,040,000 last i checked

>90k
>larp
hows highschool

I really want to hit you with these questions. Was cashing out easy? And did you pay tax??

I haven't cashed out.

You can't.

How much ETH do you have atm? It's interesting that you haven't cashed out

My all in on DCR was perfect. It's another 10x soon. Guess I have to pick the color of my lambo.

At least I'll die knowing I was a millionaire (in digital monopoly money) once.

half a milion

then you're just as poor as the NEETS.

I mean if i were you, i would wait until it hits 1k
Why would you buy a lambo? I don't take you retards seriously at all. The worst investment in life is a car. You seem like a poorfag

2736 ETH
50.3 Giota

with crypto ~200k
without 85k

$500. Not even kidding. No debt though, so at least I have that going for me.

Around 250K total

3.8MM

Here is some advice from a fag with 0 dollars to his name. Wait til it hits 1k then cash out and do your taxes I've been hearing some weird shit with coinbase lately

I'm worth around $25k. 25 going on 26 and that's more than most people I know my age. Sad times.

I'm actually going to have to cash some of it out next year when I pay my taxes because I made the mistake of selling my ETC for IOTA without thinking of the tax implication. Oh well, it was probably worth it, and I need to cash some of my gains out anyway. I'll cash out just enough to pay the taxes and buy a car (I don't have one currently).

>and buy a car (I don't have one currently).
Do you have a house?

Around £2.8M. The vast majority of that is in land and property. Only small sums in crypto and fiat (about 15k each).

831k going up by the second.

>£2.8M

inheritance is a nice thing to have

like 15,550

Started with $1k in mid August.

Currently $3k: 5000 HST and 2400 WaBi.

Target: $75k summer next year.

5k liquid
100k in securities

Student loans, mortgage, car

It's a MEME you dip

*shrug*

My father and his family before him worked hard. I work hard and saved. It's nice to have a leg up although I acknowledge the negatives of hoarding wealth at a macro-social level. That being said, when my folks croak it I'll pay my share of inheritance tax and continue to make my money work for me.

>Do you have a house?

No. I won't be buying a house until I've graduated and moved to where I want to live.

My plan is to cash out $2 million (so I never have to work again) and still have at least 2000 ETH to stake with and let it ride.

~90k bought eth at 45 and btc at 900 and just been holding here and there. Traded Alts during the summer. Shoulda bought more. Oh well. Turned like 4K into almost 100k

>graduating
I guess having a degree is a good thing to have if you aren't getting 4k a month like those small time youtubers.

20 BTC