HERE WE GO BOYS

TEN FUCKING THOUSAND

Feels like just the other day that we celebrated Vegeta day.

IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL
IT'S A SMALL SMALL WORLD

We made it

Still remember this shit being 5 fucking dollars FUUUUUCK

We are there with you, senpai.

Anyone who doesnt think this is a bubble at this point needs their fucking head examined.

I did it

WAIT A MINUTE I DON'T HAVE ANY COINS

It's absolute hell waiting to see when it's going to crash. Going to cash out enough at the highest peak to buy a laptop. Please for the love of pajeet, let this crash down to $2k so I can buy 2 coins.

you are not going to pick the top. it's not going to happen. pajeet will not help you buy a fucking laptop. a fucking laptop is what you want? holy fuck man. a fucking laptop.

Should I sell? I was a noob and only bought .15 BTC for 100 bucks, I still made 1500% profit but I'm not satisfied. Should I wait for it to dip and panic sell? Should I just put all my money in?

I just bought litecoin and ether... Should I buy more? WHAT DO I DO

Its not like i didnt think it had utility then either, remember the pedos on 12chan using it and thinking hmm maybe this has potential....

Yes, cash out now before it's to late. BTC is gonna pop its unsustainable.

he's 15 or something

I love this. Will change the entire pricing psychology of btc.
Forget about celebrations over $1k movements. Now we celebrate $5k moves.

>not seeing the picture next to the text.

get beaned nigga

Whoah dude it just dropped like 15 bucks man the bubble burst is REAL. It's crashing NOW!!!
SELL SELL SELL SELL

Yeah, you posted a pic of yourself, what of it?

>tfw a noicoiner who remembers /g/ threads on mininng memecoins years and years ago but instead used my gpu to play vidya
GOD GAVE US A GIFT AND WE REJECTED IT

It's already crashing. HAHAHA

and I'M the 15 year old, ok

Yeah, you can tell because of the picture. Are you special needs too? You look it.

I remember before Veeky Forums existed and we were all on /pol/ giddy as school girls that BTC might moon to $1k.

It’s a glorious time to be alive, gents

real talk my friend in crypto who got me into it doesn't even hold bitcoin obsolete anymore my parents asked me if I had heard of bitcoin. Alts only for me now