POWR TO THE MOON

>MFW Power Ledger is at a massive low right now and is doing last calls for it's trip to the moon.
>MFW Power Ledger just announced partnerships with a lot of SEA countries and have more on the way
>MFW people haven't realised this is about to go to $5 by the end of the year

What are you waiting for retards?

except they havent announced shit in over a week

>MFW normie doesn't know how to google

Im loving it. this will be a $1.5 coin by early next year. They have inked deals in India and Thailand already. Rumors on telegram that they are going to announce two multi million dollar deals with NZ and Indonesia sometime in December.

Always get out of flavor of the week coins at highs. Next week another will come and this one will just correct. Rebuy later if you want to hodl

u wot m8

fuckin GOTIIIIIIM

someone please send me .01 eth so i can get rid of this shit coin I don't want to wait

0x20ddabff30dcf83c1457041d1c541499f15a2339

It's literally crashing into the dirt

MAKE IT STOP

Fuark just bought at 6300 and getting justed

i dont see that on their twitter?

I want to fucking die, I've lost £35,000 on this shitty fucking coin.

Nibba i aint buying your shitcoin

you'll get it back, just a fucking long wait. try 6 months..... it's a minimumn 2 YEAR HOLD COIN

That was all of my money.

Sounds familiar.

only have 3000 of this puppy...the more it dips the more ill buy...gotta catch that knife right?

POWR was so last week

You are a moron

FAKEEEEE

Then you're an idiot for investing all your holdings and not diversify. now you've nothing left to play the market when you're bored.

What do I do

This coin is done for a while, move on, take your loss.

How. This has to be a larp, why didn't you listen to any of the ta fags last week?

Why would they misspell "brighter".

There were some guys larping hard in powr threads last week, stringing people along for days that this thing was on the verge of mooning. I'm pretty new to the board and I lost about 200 bucks before I woke up and got out.

Those were the dumbass ico holders and people who bought at 3-5k. The rest of us were telling you to sell because this shit was going to 7k.

They thought we were fudding to get cheap coins but apparently we were being optimistic lmao.

NEVER BUY TOPS
I know it's temping and appeals to our psychological weakness, we think it will keep going because it has been doing so well,
you need to buy coins when people are freaking out about how much they are losing,
it's easy to only look at the coins that are making big moves, and have big green numbers, but you actually want to be looking at the quiet ones and trying to find potential for big movement, and buying then

Okay good thing I didn't buy Bitcoin at 10k then