Please explain

Please explain why people will keep buying BTC at ATH pumping it to 100k and making all of the early investors rich when they could be an early investor on an altcoin (with better tech) that could make them rich.

How long do you think this train is going to keep going? Most people will assume they missed the train on BTC and look for alternatives. This is why you are bleeding market dominance and it will only get worse.

shut up, nocoiner scum. it's going to 100k. altcoins are a meme.

Please pump my ETH bags. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

'It's the next BTC guys. 400 compared to 10k. What a steal!'

get bitcoin before it reaches 20k next week dumbass. You are missing the boar of your lifetime

sweet, just bought 700 of them.

No one gives a shit about shitcoins. Sick of repeating this continually.

No normal person knows what ETH is. ETH isn't accepted at businesses or even have ATM's the way Bitcoin does.

Bitcoin is the U.S Dollar. You're trying to peddle pesos because the notes look better.

You proved my point. The only reason people buy it is b/c they want the price to go up to resell it. Eventually other coins will consistently outperform Bcoin in gains and then its over. The higher Bcoins marketcap goes the harder it is to sustain the crazy gains for a new buyer.

Fuck it i'm all in on this bitch just bought 5.51 btc

>ETH isn't accepted at businesses or even have ATM's the way Bitcoin does
Do Bcoin ATMs even work anymore? Are you suppose to sit there for 90 minutes waiting for your confirmation to withdraw fiat? LOL

1. How the fuck do you buy altcoins without bitcoins NUMBNUTS??
2. Most people buying bitcoin rn don't know what altcoins or even crypto is. They read about bitcoin in their newspaper or on bloomberg and are buying some so they don't get left out.

because people are dumb noobs will buy bitcoin and eventually discover shitcoins thinking they can make it rich even though they missed bitcoin train, lose money with shit trades, then go back to bitcoin for safe gains, and then the cycle will repeat with even newer investors.

t. no bitcoiner. Sell that shit, we are looking at least 70+% bitcoin dominance soon

>Do Bcoin ATMs even work anymore? Are you suppose to sit there for 90 minutes waiting for your confirmation to withdraw fiat? LOL
Bitcoin ATMs are pretty quick, the company running the ATM acts as an intermediary so your transaction isn't 100% guaranteed or whatever immediately. Of course there are generally some non-trivial fees for this service

XRP, DGB, MTL, ETH and some others have their own USDt markets.

I have a bunch of normies flooding kikebook trying to buy at ATH right now.

This is true. REQ was my one and only shitcoin experience. Fuck shitcoins. XMR made me whole though.

Bitcoin transactions appear immediately once broadcast, there's no reason to stand there until confirmed.

How heavy are those bags mate?

Demand increases, but supply stays relatively the same.

You can't withdraw

dafuq is "Bcoin" ?

>gtfo of my Veeky Forums

Its called double spend. You should really learn how bitcoin works.

>why is the TCP/IP of global finance going up while the cheap knockoffs with no human brain power no hashrate and no liquidity don't?

institutional money is buying up bitcoin for 100x leveraged shorts for the CME listing, anyone thinking otherwise is a fucking moron. They're going to wash the buys through monero though, so sell them the shovels.

Except Monero

Because there always has to be goyim. We are the jews now.

Congratulations, you'll be a retired multi millionaire by 2025.

Index funds give a return of 7% annually. Normies are going to be satisfied with even 10% returns because they don't want to have to deal with shit like Confido.

>what are anti-fraud measures

greed, everyone fomos and jumps on the train without thinking, just few weeks ago people were a lot more cautions about btc's future. this shit won't end well.