Were all gonna be millionaries

were all gonna be millionaries

Will 1 bitcoin be worth a million by next year?

If we have the same amount of rise we did in the past 12 months easily.

As it climbs you'll notice that the rate of climb will begin to accelerate. Soon there will be times when BTC literally moves $10,000 in one week.

>tfw 3 bitcoins

well...i did my best

Not me

I witnessed the dip to 5k-6k, but I have no money and am not a fucking normie so I wouldn't know how to sell the shit either and I would be paranoid as fuck doing it. I'm just here to shitpost and look at wojaks.

>tfw have cryptos AND I'm investing in bitcoin/blockchain companies that will end up having their stocks pumped because of bitcoin's price

This is like having two dicks and fucking two different women at the same time.

I call 20k by the end of the week with full fomo

we made it bros

so can you currently pull money out straight through coinbase? I have yet to withdraw any of my investments yet

>tfw almost bought 100 BTC in 2010 for shits and giggles

Fucking why

yes keep buying bitcoin. this is clearly an accurate valuation and is know way indicative of a speculative bubble.

oh si\hieeeeeettt youd be rolling in money dude

Actually, if we see the same % rise we saw in the last 12mo we'll see a price of 128,789USD for 1BTC

>>tfw have cryptos AND I'm investing in bitcoin/blockchain companies that will end up having their stocks pumped because of bitcoin's price
You in MGTI like me? I thought I was the only one who is trying to play all facets.

>tfw .67 BTCs

TECH ME YOUR WAYS SHLOMO!

Yeah, I'd be a fucking millionaire thanks to /r9k/. Instead I'm a 24 year old virgin who can't pull the trigger because he's too scared of a shitty afterlife or non-existence.

It's going up really fucking fast right now. I think the news articles are triggering more ppl to buy it. buy buy buy

>tfw 21 BTC

I just want to enter in a comma and come back 5 years from now. Not being a multi millonaire is a SCAM and im not even Chad.

RIOT
BTCS
GBTC

yeah I'm thinking of throwing $100 in. this is on the tipping point. once norms start buying in it will be en masse and could easily hit 100k by end of year.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE HERE WHO OWNS SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF BTC
YOU GUYS FUCKIN MADE IT

i was a millionare at birth poorfag

My dad just showed me an advertisement on his work-phone. It read "Buy Bitcoin with your IRA".

This shit is getting out of hand.

meh. pass

again i own 21

its fucking nothing

im not selling unless i can sell 50%, be rich and still hold 50%

We A͘r̢e Al̵l F́ine͜ ̡W͝e͞ Are ͜All ̀Goi̧ng̡ ̡t͝o ̕M͡AK͢E̛ IT̛!!͞!!

thats a gret charts